N/S QB Zach Wilson traded to the Broncos (1 Viewer)

A 6th for Wilson and a 7th, that's basically getting him for free.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has some level of success with Payton, but I 100% believe Denver is not done adding QBs, and will probably take on early in the draft.
i like this move by Payton. Playing in NY is a major challenge on its own. Their fan base is super toxic if you're not getting it done. And Wilson has been through the ringer by them big time. So at the very least, Payton is getting a QB that has the emotional hardness of a 10 year vet. So if hes got an inkling of talent, SP could mold him into a quality player. Only for a 6th rounder its worth the risk. And if he just simply isnt talented enough then so be it. No big loss.

They are desperate for a QB in Denver... People laughed when I said they will look to trade up, or even take Nix or Pennix at 12.... Who's laughing now with the addition of Super Bust Zach Wilson? LOL
He was drafted to the Jets. Can we really call him any kind of "bust?"

It’s the same price he paid to trade back in the draft for that guy from miss state. He was here for like 2 seconds

I'm trading for him in one of my fantasy leagues. Mainly b/c SP can work magic with him. I'm giving quite a bit more draft capital, but that's how fantasy sports works especially 32-team leagues with contracts.

I don't think anyone laughed at the idea that they would trade up. I'm sure they are trying to trade up for McCarthy. And they could take Nix or Penix at 12, but it would be funny if Sean reached like that. It would remind me of the good old days with him here.
Penix or Nix would not be a reach at 12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom