N/S QB Zach Wilson traded to the Broncos (1 Viewer)

A 6th for Wilson and a 7th, that's basically getting him for free.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has some level of success with Payton, but I 100% believe Denver is not done adding QBs, and will probably take on early in the draft.

They are desperate for a QB in Denver... People laughed when I said they will look to trade up, or even take Nix or Pennix at 12.... Who's laughing now with the addition of Super Bust Zach Wilson? LOL

They are desperate for a QB in Denver... People laughed when I said they will look to trade up, or even take Nix or Pennix at 12.... Who's laughing now with the addition of Super Bust Zach Wilson? LOL

I don't think anyone laughed at the idea that they would trade up. I'm sure they are trying to trade up for McCarthy. And they could take Nix or Penix at 12, but it would be funny if Sean reached like that. It would remind me of the good old days with him here.

I'm not sure SP is going to trade up now. The price was probably already high and with the talk of the Vikings trying to trade up, the Bronco's don't have the same ammunition. This trade makes sense since once you get to the 4th-6th QB, they might be the same tier as Wilson is now and Wilson has NFL experience and still stupid young at 24 y/o.

I'm not sure SP is going to trade up now. The price was probably already high and with the talk of the Vikings trying to trade up, the Bronco's don't have the same ammunition. This trade makes sense since once you get to the 4th-6th QB, they might be the same tier as Wilson is now and Wilson has NFL experience and still stupid young at 24 y/o.
outside of trading Pat Surtain Jr., they don't have much capital to work with

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom