Per Underhill, Saints were about to trade down with the Rams in round 1… (1 Viewer)

Lost track of time during the offseason who Vegas’ QB is. Who is throwing the ball to Bowers this season?
One lucky tourist will get pulled off the strip to play a quarter. If they do well (in true Vegas fashion), the team will allow them to go double or nothing where the prizes really get wild.

I wanted Bowers more than any other player, that being said, I'm happy with how our draft turned out and the udfa's we got as well. As for the Raiders, I'm glad that Gardner finally has a shot to be 'The Guy.' I think he's a very capable player and can do good things with Bowers and Adams.

So this basically confirms that Saints wanted Bowers.

Hurts more than ever.

Generational All-Pro TE...Only to be one pick short.

~

I am okay with the Fuaga pick, but damn, Verse would've been a consolidation prize
Nope. It confirms that the Rams wanted Bowers, and that the Saints were willing to trade out of the 14th spot even with Fuaga, Verse, Turner, Latu on the board. They also took the clock down from 10 to 2 minutes before making their selection if I remember correctly. It means they might have been looking for another offer after the Rams pulled out.

Hurts more than ever.

~

I am okay with the Fuaga pick, but damn, Verse would've been a consolidation prize
Just the opposite going into day 1 I heard the rams were trying to trade into top 10 for Bowers

Hurts more than ever.

~

No, it does the opposite of that. It tells you the Saints did not want Bowers. With Bowers still available, the Saints were all set to trade down, so the Rams could take Bowers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom