Just found the next Saints quarterback (1 Viewer)

No I’ve seen him before and liked his mechanics. He has no offensive line. You have to account for that. Remember Ian Book on Monday night with no line? But then again Ian Book was horrible regardless. This guy has the tools. He will be there in second round probably.
If he is used to playing with no offensive line. He will feel at home here once the injuries mean start mounting up and we are playing the usual cast of walk ons

PASSS! This guy has piss poor leadership. Blames his team mates than himself. I guess you guys never saw the HS clip of him blaming everyone and then getting a lecture by one the team mates. Instead of listening, he started laughing and still blaming his team mates.
Now just imagine him with millions of dollars in his bank account. Hard pass for me as well

The guy I like that we can for sure get for maybe a high 3rd ( which we probably will have ) is Jake Haener Fresno St. Only reason he's not rated in the top 10 is he was hurt for 4 games. VERY accurate, and quick release. He has that IT factor. HIs 21 stats are
32949067.1%4096 yds33 td9 int155.9 QB rating
In 7 games this yr he's 190 out of 255 for 2249 74.5% 16TDS 3 ints
Check him out

Not a good reason to trade up for the only legit 1st rd QB... we need a can't miss Franchise QB like Luck-Burrow-Manning doesn't appear to be one this year... let's just hope we can't strike gold in the later rounds with whoever I don't care kinda the reason I mentioned Duggan figured he would not in the first two days in the draft
Bryce Young is going to be a franchise QB for someone. His poise, leadership, and command over his offense is what separates him from the rest of the class in my opinion.

Spencer Rattler - South Carolina. He will be a late first rounder at best. He will slide into the second round. I have never been more positive watching a quarterback that he is the perfect fit for the Saints. if you can watch the South Carolina - Tennessee game, or watch the highlights later, watch it! This is our guy! Guy has a release like Rodgers and an absolute canon for an arm. He is supposed to leave early for the NFL draft. Let's see what happens. Thoughts?
There is a lot of tape on Rattler, almost none of it is good.

Bryce Young is going to be a franchise QB for someone. His poise, leadership, and command over his offense is what separates him from the rest of the class in my opinion.
If I were a scout or a GM, I’d bet my CAREER on this. It’s a definite unless he sustains a career altering/ending injury.

Bryce Young is the TRUTH

All I know if Bryce looked real good playing down to competition during COVID w/ a Heisman WR and Sark as his playcaller. He's been less than impressive ever since. I'm not convinced that he's a better QB than Tua. He makes plays, but I don't see him manipulating defenses the way elite QBs who have NFL success do in college.

I don't think there are any franchise QBs in this draft.

I think Michael Penix Jr would be a good pickup in the second round. He has a good arm and some mobility. The only concern would be the injuries and he is highly inaccurate against pressure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom