Loomis or DA speak on draft yet?? (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I haven’t seen it, and am really excited to hear what they say.

I realize it will probably mostly be fluff speak, but I don’t care.

Heard some of DA yesterday. When asked if all the "musts" were filled, he right away said no. Which I thought was most candid. And then immediately came back with "need more than must" ... which I didn't understand really at all what he thought he was trying to say.

Last edited:
Heard some of DA yesterday. When asked if all the "musts" were filled, he right away said no. Which I thought was most candid. And then immediately came back with "need more than must" ... which I didn't understand really at all what he thought he was trying to say.
Dennis Allen paraphrased “Yeah, we had a pretty good 1st round pick. We had a group of guys we liked and figured one would be there.” You just love the conviction! It’s nice to know the we got a pretty solid player within a huge group of solid guys. So much excitement! So much passion!

Dennis Allen paraphrased “Yeah, we had a pretty good 1st round pick. We had a group of guys we liked and figured one would be there.” You just love the conviction! It’s nice to know the we got a pretty solid player within a huge group of solid guys. So much excitement! So much passion!
I' guessing Allen's passion bucket was overflowing?

I watched all of the interviews on that site. DA, player interviews, Baldinger, the director of the senior bowl, etc.

I thought DA was candid. He stated going into the draft that OT was the biggest need. He just came out and said it. He said after the draft was over "and we're not done yet". So I fully expect another OT move in upcoming FA.

I thought that was unusually candid.

• 1Like
Reactions: RJS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom