Reggie is getting his Heisman back (1 Viewer)

Thank you for posting this. I always thought the allegations against Bush were bunk, and the NCAA botching an investigation or exaggerating doesn't surprise me in the least. There has been corruption there for decades.

Reggie Bush plans to continue his fight against the NCAA after the return of his Heisman Trophy

Geaux Reggie!

“It was more of being labelled a cheater,” Bush said. “The trophy ... being taken away from me (was painful), but being labelled a cheater was far worse, because I’ve never cheated, and there’s no proof of that, that I’ve cheated.”

“There was never a doubt in my mind that it would come,” Bush said. “Because I know the truth is on my side.”

“You can’t get to this, or a national championship, by cheating,” Bush said. “I promise you that.”

Reggie Bush plans to continue his fight against the NCAA after the return of his Heisman Trophy

Geaux Reggie!

“It was more of being labelled a cheater,” Bush said. “The trophy ... being taken away from me (was painful), but being labelled a cheater was far worse, because I’ve never cheated, and there’s no proof of that, that I’ve cheated.”

“There was never a doubt in my mind that it would come,” Bush said. “Because I know the truth is on my side.”

“You can’t get to this, or a national championship, by cheating,” Bush said. “I promise you that.”
I hope he wins his suit. Exposing the corruption in the NCAA would be a just result.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom