Reggie is getting his Heisman back (1 Viewer)

Remind me why they would take it away? What did he do exactly?
"Bush, who won the trophy in 2005, had his award vacated after USC was hit with NCAA sanctions when it was found that Bush and his family received money and gifts during his time with the Trojans from fledgling marketing agents who were hoping to represent the rising football star".

Meanwhile, Pete Carroll jumped ship to the NFL and never faced any kind of backlash or sanctions or nuttin'.

"Bush, who won the trophy in 2005, had his award vacated after USC was hit with NCAA sanctions when it was found that Bush and his family received money and gifts during his time with the Trojans from fledgling marketing agents who were hoping to represent the rising football star".

Meanwhile, Pete Carroll jumped ship to the NFL and never faced any kind of backlash or sanctions or nuttin'.

Reason #1 why I think Carroll is a DB

Well, now that college players are getting paid via NIL, I guess the NCAA figured, okay, you can have it back....

Not that college players weren't getting paid before. Now, it's just legal.
And, you know, sure, before, players were supposedly getting something back (a "free" "education"). Meanwhile, everyone else EXCEPT the athletes were allowed to make money by exploiting the athlete. NIL isn't perfect but at least it's finally acknowledging how messed up it became.

The President is back!!!

iu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom