Ukraine (13 Viewers)

As far as I can tell Kyiv Post is where this goofy story originated.

The amount the auction got for the aircraft seemed to be normal for aircraft metal scrap prices. All aircraft metal is valuable, some of it is very valuable.

The US deals with scrap in about the same way, we auction it off. I used to get some of those bid sheets.

There sure is a lot of editorial difference between that 8 post ISW "Threads" thread, and this newist Twitter ISW 5 post thread. They come from the same source at the same time, they should read the same.

I've got an inkling for the solution:

GMSp-KqWcAA8O14

I suppose there would be lots of younger folks who wouldn't have seen that coming. The German Green party is the original NO-Nukes party from the 70's and 80's.

To change the subject, here's something unusual I found today, the music that goes along with it is the unusual part, violins are in the music part.

Werent the Greens accused of back by some in the 1980's as well as others in late 70's/80's European "peace movement" of being useful idiots to Soviet intelligence or allied-Warsaw Bloc nations unknowingly or unwittingly doing their bidding calling for end to nuclear proliferation but oh, look at the Soviets, we don't care if they expand their nuclear missile stockpiles or ballistic missiles like the SS-20's? They meant well and had good intentions, just like the CND before them, but could their intentions or principles be corrupted or manipulated by bad, shadowy actors for ulterior motives?

As a former East German dissident told me many years ago: Disarmament happens when BOTH SIDES put down their weapons and stop making nuclear weapons or ICBM's or stationing them in other countries. He to!d me no one couldn't really honestly expect NATO to disarm if Soviets showed no signs of complying, too.

Werent the Greens accused of back by some in the 1980's as well as others in late 70's/80's European "peace movement" of being useful idiots to Soviet intelligence or allied-Warsaw Bloc nations unknowingly or unwittingly doing their bidding calling for end to nuclear proliferation but oh, look at the Soviets, we don't care if they expand their nuclear missile stockpiles or ballistic missiles like the SS-20's? They meant well and had good intentions, just like the CND before them, but could their intentions or principles be corrupted or manipulated by bad, shadowy actors for ulterior motives?

As a former East German dissident told me many years ago: Disarmament happens when BOTH SIDES put down their weapons and stop making nuclear weapons or ICBM's or stationing them in other countries. He to!d me no one couldn't really honestly expect NATO to disarm if Soviets showed no signs of complying, too.
Well, yeah, words like that were bandied around. It's kind of always in style for some folks to call Green oriented folks, "communists" with scare quotes just like I've shown. Some folks use all caps.

That of course relates to a time where there were a fair number of folks across America who were quietly grousing that General Patton had been murdered by the CIA to keep him from coming back to America at the end of WWII to lead us to the promised land.

And if it wasn't General Patton who was anointed by GOD, was General Corn Cob Meerschaum from the Pacific theater who was diabolically prevented from leading us home after the war by being our President if one listened to some others who were of the same bent, but oriented such that they West looking, instead of looking East after the war.

Lot's of talk about CIA, so on, so forth.

The-General-Straight.jpg

General Corn Cob Meerschaum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom