Ukraine (31 Viewers)

This is a good example of why we could send A-10s. Even if Ukraine couldn't actually use them, they could be utilized for other purposes, i.e. deception, parts for other uses etc. Better than them sitting in some storage location wasting away.

This is a good example of why we could send A-10s. Even if Ukraine couldn't actually use them, they could be utilized for other purposes, i.e. deception, parts for other uses etc. Better than them sitting in some storage location wasting away.
Deception seems unlikely if Ru knows Ukraine cannot use them. Perhaps they could be repurposed, but why waste cycles on old tech when you are innovating smaller cheaper more effective weapons?

I suppose there would be lots of younger folks who wouldn't have seen that coming. The German Green party is the original NO-Nukes party from the 70's and 80's.

To change the subject, here's something unusual I found today, the music that goes along with it is the unusual part, violins are in the music part.

For crying out loud that photo is of an old aircraft museum display. I seriously doubt the validity of this report.

However if it does turn out that the US government is buying out an old Soviet era aircraft museum in Kazakhstan, I want to be in the front of the line asking our government for any of the larger strategic bombers they have for putting on display at Castle Air Museum near me. They would make great additions to strategic aircraft we already on display there.

(I don't run the place, I just volunteer around the museum sometimes. More in the past than lately.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom