Another drummer appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

The Rev was such a bad arse. Sure he was running on drugs 97% of the time (and that may be how he was able to drum as well as he did). A7F fell off a bit after he departed.
They fell off the map after he died. They just don't sound the same at all.

There are so many unsung heroes that made the music I've come to love. I don’t know that I ever conciously acknowledged how awesome the beginning of "Rock With You" is because the entire song is great. This intro is instantly recognizable. I dont know if it's time and familiarity or if it's just that sick but I can't imagine them picking a better start. It's perfect. Makes me wonder about the other little parts of your favorite songs, that make the songs, but go unnoticed.

Im really suprised that this hasnt made it here yet.

NSFW Language.

Most people don't understand how amazing this was. Every other drummer that comes on to their show needs to listen to a song(without drums), they take notes, make passes here and there then give it a stab.

Chad smith listens to the music for about 30 seconds(pun intended) and just rips right into it sounding like the actual drummer for the band. I have probably watched this at least 20 times now.

Most people don't understand how amazing this was. Every other drummer that comes on to their show needs to listen to a song(without drums), they take notes, make passes here and there then give it a stab.

Chad smith listens to the music for about 30 seconds(pun intended) and just rips right into it sounding like the actual drummer for the band. I have probably watched this at least 20 times now.
Same here. It's simply incredible. I will never get tired of watching this video. I wish there were more (at least blind trying it like Chad)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom