According to this article, Rattler fell to the 5th rd because of a video of him yelling at his WRs... (2 Viewers)

His own coach at Sc (Beamer) said he didn’t even watch the Netflix show, I doubt that GMs from the entire country all made popcorn and watched the show before the draft. He fell because C Williams to his job. And Rattler didn’t have that Jayden Daniels-like meteoric rising Sr year. That’s how I see it, anyway.
This will all playout one way or another. If he has an attitude issue the vets will put him in place. If he's humble and wants to learn for a year or two he has a real opportunity here.

If everyone was held to the same standards some wouldn't be the face in as many commercials hawking products and having their own nationally broadcasted shows.

'He gets marbles in his mouth': That time Peyton Manning and Jeff Saturday argued on the sideline​

The Colts trailed the Rams by 17 points early, and had driven to the Rams' 5-yard line. The Colts threw three straight passes, all incomplete.

As the offense left the field, Saturday said he yelled at offensive coordinator Tom Moore to call running plays.

"He's paying me no mind," Saturday said.

Manning was, however, and he approached Saturday, spewing invective. Saturday returned the favor before fellow lineman Tarik Glenn stepped between them.

"I guess Peyton heard me ripping Tom and the offensive staff," Saturday said. "He's got that skinny neck and long forehead. … When he gets going, he gets marbles in his mouth. He's going, 'You just block.'"

Watch The Video Below For The Exchange On The Sideline

If everyone was held to the same standards some wouldn't be the face in as many commercials hawking products and having their own nationally broadcasted shows.

'He gets marbles in his mouth': That time Peyton Manning and Jeff Saturday argued on the sideline​

The Colts trailed the Rams by 17 points early, and had driven to the Rams' 5-yard line. The Colts threw three straight passes, all incomplete.

As the offense left the field, Saturday said he yelled at offensive coordinator Tom Moore to call running plays.

"He's paying me no mind," Saturday said.

Manning was, however, and he approached Saturday, spewing invective. Saturday returned the favor before fellow lineman Tarik Glenn stepped between them.

"I guess Peyton heard me ripping Tom and the offensive staff," Saturday said. "He's got that skinny neck and long forehead. … When he gets going, he gets marbles in his mouth. He's going, 'You just block.'"

Watch The Video Below For The Exchange On The Sideline
Sir, this is a Wendy's

I watched the video. If anyone thought that wasn’t all for show because they were going to be on TV, then I’ll bet they watch the Bachelor and think that’s real too. That said, I’ve never held most football people up too high intellectually, so many of them may have believed it was real.

So are we to believe that GMs are docking prospects for how they acted in high school on a football field? Not like he beat up a teammate or opposing player.
Joe Mixon knocked a girl unconscious on video! …and still got drafted in round 2!!

If you have great talent, the NFL won’t let you slide too far.

There’s more to why Rattler fell so far.

Joe Mixon knocked a girl unconscious on video! …and still got drafted in round 2!!

If you have great talent, the NFL won’t let you slide too far.

There’s more to why Rattler fell so far.

Agreed. Dude played in two major conferences and was solidly productive. He didn’t have the insane type production that possibly could’ve vaulted him into the 1st rd, but nevertheless still very productive. It’s all good. We got him at a discount and let’s groom him to be great

Let me guess, they also found out his teammates didn't show up for his 21st birthday party?

686e8ffb-aa9b-4f98-a5db-6d749db19e2a_text.gif

damn , i cant remember. who was that
Not the exact quote but close: Agent K in Men in Black:
agentK.png

SFIAH

For some reason, the press has thrown some serious shade on this young man. Was it because of his high rankings and expectations coming out of high school? I saw him play a few times while he was at Oklahoma and I just didn't see what all the buzz was about. In fact, I thought Caleb Williams outplayed him there. I did see an upside to his play while at South Carolina. I'm pulling for him to make the team and want to see him succeed. We have the right offensive coordinators in place to hopefully development him into a starter one day. Welcome to the Saints Spencer!

Clickbait, I say.

Rattler fell because of his own “story arc,” so to speak, thus far. Didn’t win enough at his two stops in the college ranks. And he was in quite a crowded, crowded QB class here in 2024.

But I’m looking forward to seeing him in the preseason, perhaps more so than Carr. Wonder if Carr plays in the preseason. I think he needs to!
I couldn't believe Carr didn't play in the first 2 games. He should at least take lessons from Haener on when to throw the ball away, and from Rattler on when to break the pocket and run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom