According to this article, Rattler fell to the 5th rd because of a video of him yelling at his WRs... (1 Viewer)

Tbh I didn’t really look into Rattler as a prospect because of his past and I didn’t think he’d be available.

I looked into Pratt and he became my QB6 over McCarthy and I thought Pratt would be within reach.

I like Rattler more after research.

I was suspicious about the QB position being a sneaky need after we signe Peterman and Monde, guys who are not backup material. That’s why I was big into us grabbing Pratt who I still like but he won’t get an opportunity for the foreseeable future sitting behind Jordan Love.

Rattler has a shot to start in a couple of years if we move on from Carr or he retires.

Exactly.
I yelled at my teammates (in high school) a time or 3 when we needed to get on the same page.
I haven't seen any videos of Rattler doing that in college, though.
FR, maybe he was just demanding excellence from his receivers who were giving half *** effort? Being that he was highly recruited, I could see others not taking things as seriously as he did. Just throwing stuff out there.

I’m sooooo glad there’s no video of me in high school!
067fda2d-0d5b-4448-8790-04bb77da8042_text.gif

It had nothing to do with him bombing in college football games? Lol sure. The guy that went #1 overall is a complete weirdo, but people overlook it when you’re a great football player. Rattler wasn’t good enough to overcome his concerns. His play reinforced those concerns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom