YouTube Sunday Ticket Pricing (Update - pricing announced) (2 Viewers)

Will the Student Discount include multi streaming devices too? or will it be only allowed on one device?

Update on pricing options and features:

This is awesome!
Can I please get clarification on this to make sure I understand this before spending the money: so if I have a YTTv account and I order Sunday Ticket, not only can I watch it at home, but my dad in Idaho and uncle in California, who both don't have a YTTv account, can watch the Saints too, by signing into MY YTTv account?

Hmmm. I just called and spoke to loyalty and they didn’t tell me a thing about this. Also didn’t get an email. I’m a little miffed lol.

Just called em back and they told me this isn’t available for me. Lol I canceled.

Last edited:
Can I please get clarification on this to make sure I understand this before spending the money: so if I have a YTTv account and I order Sunday Ticket, not only can I watch it at home, but my dad in Idaho and uncle in California, who both don't have a YTTv account, can watch the Saints too, by signing into MY YTTv account?
I'll let you know after next Sunday. Going over to son's house 30 miles away to set up my YouTube acct on his TV. Neither of us have YTTV. Even then I'll be nervous if both of us are watching it the following week.

I'll let you know after next Sunday. Going over to son's house 30 miles away to set up my YouTube acct on his TV. Neither of us have YTTV. Even then I'll be nervous if both of us are watching it the following week.
Thank you. I don't want to spend the money, only to come to find out that they can't watch it without having their own TTTV account too.

Just signed up for YTTV, man it’s about $100 cheaper a month than my DTV was. I’m glad I saw Krod’s post and it miffed me enough to kill DTV. May wait till mid season to get the Ticket as seems the first month of games will be televised where I am.

impro.rocks
that's the one I use (6 years now), $20/m. but the market is flooded with iptv services..

for free you can use sportsfire.tv. not as reliable, but works mostly. (only works on Firesticks) . you must download Downloader app from appstore, then you can install it from there.

1693603161055.png

Every NFL game with 0 ........ given
Yep. I would have gladly paid for single-team access for Sunday Ticket. Without that? I'm still trying to recoup some of the money I lost from the NFL attending the disgraceful NFC Championship Game.

Purchased my Firestick last week, signed up for a VPN and another service, looking forward to seeing how well it works. This is my first year doing this.

Though, hopefully, I talk myself into making the trip into NOLA next Saturday to watch my team live.

Get the Amazon cube and then Cobra hosting. You can stream the games from local markets. It’s 50 for 3 months.

Question...does anyone know to actually see and choose the games to watch in the YouTube app under the purchased NFL Premium Channel in Movies and TV? They seem to be keeping this the best kept secret on the internet and its frustrating that Sunday morning will come and we still won't be use how to use Sunday Ticket on YouTube.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom