Who's your early pick Camp Beast?! (2 Viewers)

SaintKenn

Wait till next year?
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going with Kyle Sheets, WR from Slippery Rock. At 6'4" and 220lbs with 4.5 speed, this guy dominated fcs competition. Hopefully he can develop a stronger route tree and become a complete X for us. Here's a really good breakdown of him with some highlights.

I'm going with Kyle Sheets, WR from Slippery Rock. At 6'4" and 220lbs with 4.5 speed, this guy dominated fcs competition. Hopefully he can develop a stronger route tree and become a complete X for us. Here's a really good breakdown of him with some highlights.

B U B

:yes:

Charlie Smyth, our new Irish IPP kicker. It’s difficult not to take notice of someone who can comfortably kick 60+ yards outside and Grupe was less than convincing last year, struggling under pressure.

Smyth has a huge leg and it’s going to be a case of building that consistency. Bold take, but I think Rizzi can turn him into a top 5 kicker in the league.

I think Kool-Aid will step up and man the slot CB role.

I am excited to see this Jermaine Jackson kid. I hope one of these UDFA WR’s can step up.
The 3 of them are so different it'll be interesting to watch. We also have 4 guys that I feel are as close to automatic as possible in Olave, Shaheed, AT and Wilson. Should be fun to watch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom