Why are people like this? (8 Viewers)

Texas once again proving it does not have its priorities in order. Wtf is wrong with the people in that state?
Yeah and casting an illegal vote, which wasn't actually knowingly illegal gets you 5 years in prison in that state if you're the wrong color. What's wrong with this picture?

Whack priorities indeed.

Ya boy Jeff Landry bout to make both those whackjobs look like vanilla pudding in comparison.

I hear you, I still have family in LA....they are for the most part "sane" politics wise, they certainly don't like what is happening politically in the state but they aren't leaving.....

I can't imaging having daughters or grand daughters living in one of those backwards arse run states.....

I hear you, I still have family in LA....they are for the most part "sane" politics wise, they certainly don't like what is happening politically in the state but they aren't leaving.....

I can't imaging having daughters or grand daughters living in one of those backwards arse run states.....
It’s hard for any southern state to throw stones. Arkansas, Georgia, the Carolinas, Alabama….

The entire article repeats the same two lines over and over again without explaining why. Does anyone here know why?

i can't understand why they are receiving death threats. have they said why?

here is an article with a little more info.

One guy said they were on hsi property without permission and drawing a crowd.
A female volunteer, Trascher says, was also threatened over the phone by another man, a recording of which he shared with Fox News Digital.

In the tape, the man calls up the female volunteer and accuses the woman and another volunteer of driving onto his property and drawing a crowd. He says that he contacted the sheriff’s office about the incident.

"We are letting the community know about you," the man says, claiming he was making the call to make sure the group aren’t doing anything illegal. "You guys are just out of control and we as a community are going to make sure you guys get out of here."

The female volunteer goes on to say that the person who she was with in the car is a local and that the vehicle in question was trying to turn around at the time. She said that she even tried phoning the man ahead of time for guidance on where to park.

i can't understand why they are receiving death threats. have they said why?

here is an article with a little more info.

One guy said they were on hsi property without permission and drawing a crowd.
It’s baffling. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I’d say the entire community was trying to hide something.

but without them clarifying what the threats were about, almost makes it seem like maybe some of the volunteers think they have immunity to just go where they want, when they want without permission. (this situation is different than what you can do during/after a natural disaster)

_130144452_dsc04028-3-4.jpg.webp

The groups were used to share ideas for custom-made torture videos, such as setting live monkeys on fire, injuring them with tools and even putting one in a blender.
According to charging documents, Mr Macartney, who lives in the US state of Virginia, is accused by prosecutors of collecting funds from his chat groups and distributing videos depicting the "torture, murder, and sexually sadistic mutilation of animals, specifically juvenile and adult monkeys".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom