Why are people like this? (2 Viewers)

You read a different article than I did. I didn't see any of that in the article above.
Edit: I meant the slasher article.

Benny must be terminally I'll and taking advantage of the loophole that allows complete forgiveness for being repentant. (Not giving back that loot though)
Never was a fan of Hinn and wealth and health prosperity gospel. So much of it directly opposed and still opposes "traditional" Biblical teaching. Totally understand why people are drawn to it though.

At least Hinn acknowledged he made mistakes, both regarding his "prophecies" and views on prosperity. Regardless, I still don't think anyone should trust what he says. Always felt he was fake.

The Bible tells us to love everyone, even the worst of us. I try. I try to tell myself not to hate, try to pity them instead.

Easier said than done. It doesn't say you have to like them.

Benny must be terminally I'll and taking advantage of the loophole that allows complete forgiveness for being repentant. (Not giving back that loot though)
I think it was the late 80's, I saw a video of Hinn "healing" people... there was a long line of people, so he just took his coat off and started swinging it as the line of people walked into it, and either fell orderly to the left and the right, while others stumble forward... I started laughing, and thought to myself, how can people possibly believe in that sheet?

And apparently it was a feature of his sermons.

Edit: I found a couple of clips on youtube.

I think it was the late 80's, I saw a video of Hinn "healing" people... there was a long line of people, so he just took his coat off and started swinging it as the line of people walked into it, and either fell orderly to the left and the right, while others stumble forward... I started laughing, and thought to myself, how can people possibly believe in that sheet?

And apparently it was a feature of his sermons.

Edit: I found a couple of clips on youtube.

Yeah, that sheet just made me shake my head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom