Who's your early pick Camp Beast?! (1 Viewer)

I’m going Hulk Holker!

Somebody gonna teach this big man how to block.
Holker is our new Lucas Krull. He’s going to ball out and eat in preseason. I’m excited to see him establish a rapport with Rattler and Haener.

If we don’t add another vet TE, Holker has an easier path to a roster spot as TE3 than Krull did while Jimmy was here. Only have two former udfas Hudson and Jacobson to beat out right now.

At least we’ll have fun during camp with the varied names on the roster — Kool-Aid, Hulk, Rattler, Sincere, etc.

The new OC brings some bona fides but faces some big odds making a new system work with such a potentially patchwork o-line the whole first year.

Mason Timpton is my guy if I am forced to choose only one, with Jermaine Jackson as my runner-up.

Timpton's game reminds me a lot of former UDFA Lance Moore, but his 4.33 speed makes him potentially more explosive than Lance was.

We have several very good prospects though, including Sheets. We should see at least 2 or 3 of these undrafted guys make the roster, I think.

I'm going with the 7th rounder Ezirium. I think he outshines the 15 OL in camp

Kristian Boyd!
Write it in pen this kid will be a stud DT player. He tough, he's a leader, he's strong, he's productive, he's self-aware, he's humble. Him and Bresee together will be a very tough interior.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom