N/P '24 NBA Playoffs (6 Viewers)

It can change in a single offseason though.

There was massive uproar when the Nuggets traded Nurkic to the Blazers for Mason Plumlee and a pick. The laughter from the talking heads was all about how bad our FO was.

People STILL complain about Malone and think he sucks. And not just a few.

But they had Jokic on the bench and it was clear he was going to be good. Nobody saw this coming though.

I like your core except for CJ. He's a liability and was here in Portland. In the playoffs he gets hunted on defense and isn't real dynamic offensively so if isn't making shots he is a major liability. I love Alvarado and Troy Murphy is a building block 100%. and i think Herb Williams can be a player.

But if I was your GM, I build a two man game around Troy Murphy. That kid is good.

Nuggets, Wolves and OKC all looking very strong.

That upcoming Nuggets/Wolves series is going to be an all-out war.

My hope is that either Dallas or LAC are firing on all cylinders when they go play OKC. If so, the WC playoffs are going to be wild.

I'm not sure my Nuggets get past the Lakers now.

Jamal Murray is questionable with a calf and it looks like they will rest him which I don't agree with. If they win they don't play Game 1 until Friday.

If they lose Game 5 tonight, 7 is Friday and the Second round begins Sunday in Denver.

Mal isn't the only one who needs that rest.

Denver would be playing for Game 7 (I don't think they win game 6 without him either) and I don't like the officials in a game 7 with LeBron. I think the "LeBron coming back down 0-3 to the champs" is a little too much for the L to pass up.

If they do get by, and Jamal is healthy they should win in 6. Minny was built by Tim Connolly who built Denver. They win by having more size at the four and causing mismatches along the front line. Just like Denver. AG eats KATs lunch and always has. Gobert can't handle Jokic one on one. Antman going completely off for the series is their only real shot - and that is a great shot btw.

Pat Bev should get banned from the NBA after what he did, especially after malice in the palace.

Just FYI. Don’t be shocked if The Wolves sweep the defending champs. They are physical, long, and deep with an emerging superstar at the helm. Denver looks shook at home. Joker is flustered. It’s crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom