N/P '24 NBA Playoffs (7 Viewers)

I just want to throw out some Aaron Gordon love.

This will be Aaron Gordon's series, if the Nuggets take it. I would argue he's as important to the Nuggets as Jamal. He's the worst outside shooter of the starting five, but he is so good at everything else. He accepts being a "role" player on this team and thrives on it - and the team thrives on him. Denver's offense isn't what it is without him.

Jokic > Aaron > dunk... never gets old.
Have you watched the videos of AG and Jokic in Serbia last summer?

I just want to throw out some Aaron Gordon love.

This will be Aaron Gordon's series, if the Nuggets take it. I would argue he's as important to the Nuggets as Jamal. He's the worst outside shooter of the starting five, but he is so good at everything else. He accepts being a "role" player on this team and thrives on it - and the team thrives on him. Denver's offense isn't what it is without him.

Jokic > Aaron > dunk... never gets old.
Just want to point out AG is 8 of 11 from three the last three games

Just want to point out AG is 8 of 11 from three the last three games
Aaron's 3-point shooting has been great this series, but it's pretty significantly above his average. But when it's uncontested, the pass is right in your shooting pocket and you just let it go... hey.

Defense don't win chips or mean much of anything in the NBA anymore. Can get you a playoff berth, I suppose. It doesn't mean that you can win anything without scoring 100+ every night.

You hate to see what coulda shoulda been, but I'm happy for him...

I read that article, and appreciated reading about NAW’s growth, but like Brandon Bass over a decade ago, he wasn’t going to reach his potential with this organization. The coaches he played under were uninspired.

Man Joker is just having his way with Rudy tonight. Ant disappointed this game. Crazy series.
Yeah, Ant needs to grow up. Right now he is “pre-Pippen” Michael Jordan. He has Jordan’s fight, and his killer instinct, but he is inconsistent as hell, and his supporting cast is showing up as consistently as Ant is.

I said it earlier in this thread... Denver is playing like they gonna win four straight. I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I said it earlier in this thread... Denver is playing like they gonna win four straight. I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
I wouldn’t either. They now have their legs under them, and the are Mike Tyson after the Peter McNealy out of prison fight. Watch out world.

Add to it that AG has found a 3pt shot, and you now have uncovered a whole new level of hell.

Wolves missed Conley last night. Not sure he flips the result, but he was missed.

Game 6 will be fascinating -- which AntMan will show up?

Wolves missed Conley last night. Not sure he flips the result, but he was missed.

Game 6 will be fascinating -- which AntMan will show up?
Conley being out probably had a lot to do with Ant's struggles, because I don't think Denver would have been throwing doubles at him all night otherwise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom