Votes: 684 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters

Given the price point due to our overly controlled system, I'd def be interested in growing personal use plants.
Save up your pocket change, (does anyone have pocket change anymore?), and April 20th there will be great deals on full blown grow tent systems from all of your big names (AC Infinity, Mars Hydro, Vivosun, et al). I would expect a full 4X2 tent, light, filter, environmental control, fan, and everything else you need to be in the $420 range. It just seems like the sort of 420 sale that makes too much sense. Add your favorite soil, seeds, and some occasional water, wait 4 months and you are set.

As an aside, if anyone was looking for a good cannabis business journal, ganjapreneur.com is a good one that doesn't spam or give out information

Wonder if they should try to do this bill like the sports betting...by parish.

Wonder if they should try to do this bill like the sports betting...by parish.
Some mailer went out in my area regardless various potential laws…a year ago?, and one of the option was legalization. I was surprised to see in Ascension Parish we were basically 50/50. So maybe there’s broad enough support across the state.

I’ve thought for awhile it’s silly for a state with one of the biggest party cities hasn’t cashed in on that tax revenue.

I used to love being high when I was young - then in high school found out I couldn't drink and smoke at the same time or I'd get sick - Okay! Beer it is! now it's legal and tried it again and I'm still the same - can't abide... plus the smell of weed is starting to make me feel get-off-my-lawn-yell-at-cloud old - it's everywhere here now- ugh

I used to love being high when I was young - then in high school found out I couldn't drink and smoke at the same time or I'd get sick - Okay! Beer it is! now it's legal and tried it again and I'm still the same - can't abide... plus the smell of weed is starting to make me feel get-off-my-lawn-yell-at-cloud old - it's everywhere here now- ugh
You were smoking weed before high school?

The company I work for will discontinue testing for THC/CBD in the very near future. It's a huge corporation with sites in states that allow legal use. I think there has been lawsuits against the company for prohibiting using a "legal substance" in those states. So, instead of the legal hassle and expense, they are waving the white flag. Great development!

Hopefully, over the next 10 years it is totally legal nationwide.

The company I work for will discontinue testing for THC/CBD in the very near future. It's a huge corporation with sites in states that allow legal use. I think there has been lawsuits against the company for prohibiting using a "legal substance" in those states. So, instead of the legal hassle and expense, they are waving the white flag. Great development!

Hopefully, over the next 10 years it is totally legal nationwide.
My wife stated a new job about a year ago when she went in for her drug test, the paperwork specifically said that they would not be testing for THC.

We live in a legal state but this job is not in a legal state. But it's a very big company with locations all over the US.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom