Votes: 684 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
Better times ahead Scorpius….I won’t give you the hang in there deal…..but something big feels like it’s near. Props bro
I hope so. The last 2-3 years haven't been great(not bad, but not good) though that's mainly due to my own bull sheet. No job right now, which is why no ganja, otherwise I'd have some. I can easily get it.

I wasn't talking about who gets the cards, just that the quality of the weed wasn't good and you couldn't just go in there and pick out what you wanted. And that the cards are 250 each year.
Buddy of mine has a medical card here in MS, said it’s easy peasy to get one, those doctors are built for this. Now to the quality, he said not so great, so he is back on Delta 8.

Buddy of mine has a medical card here in MS, said it’s easy peasy to get one, those doctors are built for this. Now to the quality, he said not so great, so he is back on Delta 8.
I looked into getting one here in LA and there are 2 reasons why I would get one. The first is so whenever I buy it from my guy, I can act like I got it legally. The 2nd is for gummies. I'm fairly certain I could get the card if I had the money and wanted to. I remember when LA finally allowed medical weed(it was only tinctures for a while). All of their inventory was frozen for months before it became legal to smoke it. We're a party state, or at least New Orleans is a party city. You'd think we have our sheet together and would have good quality. I mean, there's money to be made here. Dumb arses don't know what they are doing.

I hope so. The last 2-3 years haven't been great(not bad, but not good) though that's mainly due to my own bull sheet. No job right now, which is why no ganja, otherwise I'd have some. I can easily get it.
It’s on the up swing brother Scorpius. I’m going to have to win this lotto to lift us up brother. It’s coming

It’s on the up swing brother Scorpius. I’m going to have to win this lotto to lift us up brother. It’s coming
You give me a bunch of money and I'll become your chef. Whatever I don't know how to cook, I'll learn. And I'll do the dishes. All at least for 1-5 years.

Scorpius
You give me a bunch of money and I'll become your chef. Whatever I don't know how to cook, I'll learn. And I'll do the dishes. All at least for 1-5 years.
I win that thing and you got half brother. You ain’t got to do nothing. Fingers crossed

Wait, is your location real? Pretty much placenta? I know it says Placentia, but bro, that's a great city name!
It’s a crazy name…i know….but I can get high night and day out here in So Cal with Black and Gold dreams. Whodat!

It’s a crazy name…i know….but I can get high night and day out here in So Cal with Black and Gold dreams. Whodat!
I was just out your way about 2 months ago, was in Buena Park I think. And yes, found a dispensary close by :D

My dad called me the other day, he was excited. He said he got a delivery from UPS (or maybe FedEx) that had all his medical Marijuana in it.
He said, in 1970 I was arrested for having a joint, 2 years hard labor, but it was suspended and 2 years probation. Today, i got gummies, a vape and rolled joints delivered to my house legally by UPS. he said it only took 54 years...lol. He used to have to go to Covington to get hso prescription (he lives in Maurepas)
My dad is 84. he has been smokng weed his whole life, but he loves the gummies now that they are available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom