Votes: 684 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
I went by my dispensary today and they had these new Kanha blueberry gummies that were 20mg CBG/10mg thc and those suckers are not bad. Plus it seems that the cbg helps a lot of ailments:

lately, the prices in baton rouge are significantly igher (higer) than those in lake charles. having only a single pharmacy forking sucks.

I'd say that i am a heavy user of the different forms of digestion, and i don't give a sheet how (except butt stuff). the medicinal, doesn't mattet the strain so muchad to knot care. works good in their walls weed. $60+ eith of super quality sheet.

fork i totally went sideways. the vape carts tgat use pax i love.., but 1 out of 3 see.s to give up after a while (completely unsurable. $90 per .5 mil. 3 carts @ $90 (two wre @ q105) big. used less than 5-8 times both froze up, unable to hand warm up like most .5 mil and asphalt lovers

the .3 pens fronnj are really goos. grap library sofa is really goos. they juat don't lastg the .5 pax do. i mean in toahsms of hdoe lokd it lasdts
the loose marple oe something for 30 ia foosthe pend grom good day damrs is really goodsoufhern agadaughters ag is reallytoowith the evo pods and vax sticks.

Last edited:
lately, the prices in baton rouge are significantly igher (higer) than those in lake charles. having only a single pharmacy forking sucks.

I'd say that i am a heavy user of the different forms of digestion, and i don't give a sheet how (except butt stuff). the medicinal, doesn't mattet the strain so muchad to knot care. works good in their walls weed. $60+ eith of super quality sheet.

fork i totally went sideways. the vape carts tgat use pax i love.., but 1 out of 3 see.s to give up after a while (completely unsurable. $90 per .5 mil. 3 carts @ $90 (two wre @ q105) big. used less than 5-8 times both froze up, unable to hand warm up like most .5 mil and asphalt lovers
What's wrong with butt stuff? :hihi:

This needs to be shown to people all over the world.

The fact that cannabis is still listed as Schedule 1, among toxins like meth, and is considered to have no medical benefits is cruel and unusual punishment.
We can thank big pharma, the for-profit prison system, and their legislative lackeys for that travesty

I'm there as well. Haven't actually tried it myself either.
I went to the county dispensary here in Maryland and got great advice from patrons and staff alike. I opted for an Indica strain high in terpenes and relatively low in THC. One bowl (my weed pipes have smallish bowls) and I'm copacetic for two hours :rasta:

We can thank big pharma, the for-profit prison system, and their legislative lackeys for that travesty
You'd think, but they are just holding the torch. It's because of politics and it allows the feds to control who gets to vote. Thank Nixon and think about where we are at as a nation around voting demographics, drug enforcement, and voting abilities.

You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

You'd think, but they are just holding the torch. It's because of politics and it allows the feds to control who gets to vote. Thank Nixon and think about where we are at as a nation around voting demographics, drug enforcement, and voting abilities.

That administration was genuinely deranged. Deluded, disgusting human beings. And they thought they were so damn patriotic.

Ken Burn’s’ documentary on Vietnam paints Nixon and his lackeys in a decidedly poor light.

Indeed - but doesn't take Ken Burns. At this point with a fairly complete historical record (but for the 18 minutes erased from the Watergate tape and some other intentionally destroyed evidence), any portrayal of the Nixon administration as something other than delusional criminals is an objective mischaracterization of history.

Their first response to any perceived political threat was always first and foremost, a criminal plan.

Indeed - but doesn't take Ken Burns. At this point with a fairly complete historical record (but for the 18 minutes erased from the Watergate tape and some other intentionally destroyed evidence), any portrayal of the Nixon administration as something other than delusional criminals is an objective mischaracterization of history.

Their first response to any perceived political threat was always first and foremost, a criminal plan.
Agree! Just turning fitty this year, I did not know a lot about Nixon and some of their dealings until recently. Their entire operation was criminal (using it as a metaphor here). When I learned (thru the Burns Vietnam documentary) that Nixon purposefully torpedoed peace talks with the North Vietnamese for his political gains (i.e. sent thousands more Amercian GI's to their graves), I was incensed! I literally could not believe it. That crook should have been sent to prison. To hell with the optics of the scandal.

Just recently found out Agnew (Nixon's VP) was a legit crook as well.....independant of the Watergate scandal. A literal crook that was able to get away with high crimes because his boss was in as much hot water over Watergate. Somehow, they let him off the hook because he was next in line to the Presidency. All the while, I'm thinking the Trump fiasco was the first time we've experienced such upheaval. Nope.

Crazy stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom