Kool Aid McKinstry: How do you like the pick? (3 Viewers)

The New Orleans Saints draft Kool Aid: How do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 218 43.7%
  • Like it

Votes: 164 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 61 12.2%
  • Hate it

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 35 7.0%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 14 2.8%

• Total voters
Ok then it makes even less sense. Koolaid was a stud at Alabama.
...and Penning was a stud at Northern Iowa. It's gonna be a while if you want to prove you're right. Talk to ya in a couple of years.

...and Penning was a stud at Northern Iowa. It's gonna be a while if you want to prove you're right. Talk to ya in a couple of years.
Still doesn't check out but keep that mindset if you want I guess

Like it. Concerned about what this POSSIBLY means for Lattimore though.
When was the last time we saw Lattimore play, let alone play consecutive games? As far as I’m concerned, we haven’t had Lattimore for a while, so I’m all for trading him and getting some salary cap breathing room, along with a draft pick or two, assuming it can be worked out from a salary cap hit perspective.

Last edited:
I heard more than one of the so called draft experts say that an injured foot that he played on all last season was the reason why a first round talent dropped to the second round.

So I guess I'll love it for now.

Love Latt but he's missed significant time the last 3 seasons in a row so he may be shipped out of town for whatever they can get for him.

I heard more than one of the so called draft experts say that an injured foot that he played on all last season was the reason why a first round talent dropped to the second round.

So I guess I'll love it for now.

Love Latt but he's missed significant time the last 3 seasons in a row so he may be shipped out of town for whatever they can get for him.
He missed a lot of time 3 years ago? I don't remember that.

When was the last time we saw Lattimore play, let alone play consecutive games? As far as I’m concerned, we haven’t had Lattimore for a while, so I’m all for trading him and getting some salary cap breathing room, along with a draft pick or two, assuming it can be worked out from a salary cap hit perspective.

I'm of the opinion that Lattimore is the type of player worth risking your financial hide for. He makes THAT much of an impact on Sunday's, completely changes everything you can do defensively. A very rare "shut down" corner in today's game (and yes, even THEY give up plays here and there with the way today's game gets played).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom