I call you out Spencer Rattler (1 Viewer)

Now St. Fury. You're an admin on this site. I've chatted with your for 10 years of so. Don't you see how incredible this opportunity is for the Saints? Talents like Spencer Rattler don't come around very often.

I want him to know that I'm STOKED about the possibilities he brings.

I’m in. I think he has a chance to be better than 3 of the QBs picked in the 1st round. And is easily the best QB prospect we have drafted in decades.

I thought that if he had transferred to a better team than SC…. We may be talking about him rather than Bo Nix as a first rounder.

No one had Bo as a top 15 pick before he went to Oregon.

Transfer Bo to SC and Spencer to Oregon…. And I think their draft stocks end up way different

Last edited:
Spencer was hard to evaluate because his oline was TRASH.

The first screen shot is maybe 1-2 seconds after the snap. The second shot is the completed pass.

Dude has 3 offensive lineman on the ground. 2 missed cut blocks terribly and one destroyed on a pass rush. The other two OL clearly beat.

This along with dropped balls was were common in his tape.

He’s a tough SOB that will deliver strikes while taking a hit. You support him with a running game and PA and he’ll make good things happen. He’s an ideal fit for the scheme.

One thing I’ve been adamant about is after watching the 2001 Vikings offense, is how much they attacked w/ in breaking routes and how little we saw Carr win that way.

Both Haener and Rattler will throw darts MOF.

Edit : Pics too Big.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, did any south Carolina o lineman get drafted?
I know his favorite wr did.

I want to clown 🤡 myself for posting that neg-rep thread after we selected Rattler.

We had a need; 5th round was perfect. He appears to have great potential.

Anybody have a toothpick for these black feathers 🪶 I have stuck in my teeth?

:gosaints:
All you boys need to squeeze the bear

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom