Comedians (2 Viewers)

Mike Yard

has some language (which is no indicator of being funny or not, despite what some people might say)

I think Stavros Halkias is really good - he has this combination of extremely quick wit but also warm, sort of friendliness about him. I love his crowd work, it's the best in the game.

NSFW

I was not familiar with this guy!

He's very entertaing!

GREAT recommendation!
Just saw him at the Fillmore this past Friday. Been a fan of his for a few years and his career really seems to be taking off now. Super happy for the body positive king from Bmore yo.

EDIT: He's got his standup special he personally funded for free on his Youtube channel. And def worth checking out his workout videos with his trainer brother.

Stavvy Gets Ripped:

Live At The Lodge Room:

Last edited:
This young lady deserves to be here. Was even mentored by Carlin.

I love her, she's hilarious and well though out. I really like Ally Wong and Matt Rife, too. James Acaster's 3 part show is great also.

Just saw him at the Fillmore this past Friday. Been a fan of his for a few years and his career really seems to be taking off now. Super happy for the body positive king from Bmore yo.

EDIT: He's got his standup special he personally funded for free on his Youtube channel. And def worth checking out his workout videos with his trainer brother.

Stavvy Gets Ripped:

Live At The Lodge Room:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom