2024 NFL Draft- Day 3- Rounds 4-7 (3 Viewers)

TE's are really flying off the board now. Not much left there.

Some of the remaining players the Saints met with:

Jaden Hicks-S
Kris Abrams Draine-CB
Christian Jones-OT
Michael Pratt-QB
Christian Mahogany- OG
Khristian Boyd- DT
Braiden McGregor- DE
Dylan Laube- RB
Jordan Magee- LB
Josh Cephus- WR
Xavier Weaver- WR
Justin Blazek- DE
Aaron Brule- LB
Andrew Parker- LB
Antonio Grier- LB
Mark Perry- S
Kam Pedescleaux- S

I really like Hicks, Jones, Mahogany, and Laube on that list.

FWIW, DA apparently thought last night that OL and WR was already pretty picked over after the 3rd round. But, I think they still could target a few specific guys.

Plenty of talent still there. The Saints have shown a lot of restraint this off season. The type of patience to right the ship IMO. We had become reckless.
I'm kind of impressed with the restraint.

Even the trade up for Kool-Aid was very calculated. They had Cooper DeJean, and Kool-Aid available with 1 pick to go after the trade was made, so you know they were just going to take whichever of them fell. And then CB's went with the next 2 picks, so it turned out to be the right move to get the last player in the higher rated "bubble" of players.

Serious question for any NFL historians out there.. the Jacksonville Tigers, er, Jaguars have now selected like 4 or 5 LSU players already.. has there ever been a run in NFL history where a team has selected all (or even most) of it’s players from one school like this ?? Thanks, I’ll hang up and listen .

Serious question for any NFL historians out there.. the Jacksonville Tigers, er, Jaguars have now selected like 4 or 5 LSU players already.. has there ever been a run in NFL history where a team has selected all of it’s players from one school like this ?? Thanks, ill hang up and listen .
Saints and UT with Ricky Williams ;)

Serious question for any NFL historians out there.. the Jacksonville Tigers, er, Jaguars have now selected like 4 or 5 LSU players already.. has there ever been a run in NFL history where a team has selected all (or even most) of it’s players from one school like this ?? Thanks, I’ll hang up and listen .

I don't know but Philly too a lot of Georgia players last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom