Ukraine (47 Viewers)

I noticed the 60 boats in the list of what the UK announced that they were sending yesterday. Gosh what would 60 boats be used for?

I think there is going to be quite an Ukrainian offencive coming. An offencive on the established front, an the possibility of a landing and the creation of a second front in Crimea established by a surprise beachhead landing.

Surprising because most of the media has convinced most of the people far and wide that Ukraine is on its last legs, They've convinced us all that Russia is about to overwhelm them, but then suppose they miraculously regroup and flip the situation overnight.

David D hasn't got the credibility with me after several times of me thinking that he tends to exaggerate excessively, and not source his statements of fact.

I unfollowed him and haven't looked back about 6 months ago.

Are these like the Russian glide bomb?

No they aren't a glide bomb, they are a standard 500 lb fragmentation bomb fitted to the nose of a guided missile.

The bombs they use have been modified slightly for deeper penetration before blowing up. That means they have a time delay fuse fitted to the nose. It will delay the explosion for a few milliseconds to give it longer to travel through a solid object. Getting explosions to be under things is the most effective way to destroy them.

They are for blowing up bridges and bunkers, that's what they are for.

They would penetrate the deck of the bridge and blow up slightly after it passed through the deck such that the explosion would be under the bridge deck when it explodes That will loft that bridge deck up and off of the supports quite nicely. Hit about 5 adjoining sections and that will shut down the Kerch bridged for the duration of this war.

I've been reading that Putin is doing away with Shoigu and this guy is in Shoigu's inner circle.

thats what many are saying - read that as well.

dude had bags of Rubles and then they find a large box filled with USD $100s that literally looks like they were printed yesterday.

lolol.

Well here is results of home search. Very end, look at all those crispy 100 USD.

and I KNEW that "orange box" was familiar.

Only one designer does orange boxes.

Hermes.

Dude kept what looks to be a cool $500,000 USD or more in a giant Hermes box.

Tell me again how Russians HATE the West? LOLOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom