Heads up…Daniel Jeremiah’s final Mock Draft gonna be unveiled at 7 pm tonight (1 Viewer)

Quote from the article "The Saints have been calling teams to try to trade up, and I assume they want one of the top offensive tackles. I'm not sure how they have the OTs stacked on their board, but I do feel highly confident that New Orleans will be taking a bookend blocker in Round 1."
I'm still in the state of mind that I'm sort of a hopeless optimist where I think if things fall right we could be a playoff team that wins a game.. but come on with the trading up. That's not where we are.

1 - Does he really think that Sean Payton will trade down? Would be a first!

2 Personally, I will be P'Oed if we pass on Bowers. Maybe a tackle will help us a little more this upcoming season, but I think Bowers will be great for the next 10 years!

1 - Does he really think that Sean Payton will trade down? Would be a first!

2 Personally, I will be P'Oed if we pass on Bowers. Maybe a tackle will help us a little more this upcoming season, but I think Bowers will be great for the next 10 years!

One of those top LT would be great for 10 years as well and I would like Bowers, however Ram's days as a starting RT are numbered. Penning could be his replacement and grabbing a LT this year would be a smart move. There's a dropoff from Bowers to the next TE in the draft, but there are probably 2-3 after Bowers that are still better than what we have at TE.

One of those top LT would be great for 10 years as well and I would like Bowers, however Ram's days as a starting RT are numbered. Penning could be his replacement and grabbing a LT this year would be a smart move. There's a dropoff from Bowers to the next TE in the draft, but there are probably 2-3 after Bowers that are still better than what we have at TE.

Def could be. But the 3rd-4th best tackle in the draft is not a sure thing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom