Funny memes (12 Viewers)

When we were little living in Kenner, we would go with another family to Picayune Mississippi and we would split the cost of a whole cow and a whole pig, yes freezer in the garage. My brother and I and my friend would go into the hogs slaughter room and watch them slaughter the pigs, I must be a psychopath, because it did not affect me in the least.
Nah, you aren't a psychopath, I mean I don't THINK you are. I just hate blood and guts. The rest of the processing doesn't bother me.
Except a snapping turtle, I happened upon my grandfather cleaning one when I was a kid, that was bad. Absolutely delicious though!

I suppose that's my issue with croissant. First you have to say "kwah-saunt" and that's french and annoying. There can be bad ones. Like dry and useless. I'll be honest though, the ones we had in France with chocolate inside and they were pretty fantastic.

Dry cornbread is a waste of saliva. My wife makes a moist (can i say that?) cornbread that is really good.
Moist you say?

Nah, you aren't a psychopath, I mean I don't THINK you are. I just hate blood and guts. The rest of the processing doesn't bother me.
Except a snapping turtle, I happened upon my grandfather cleaning one when I was a kid, that was bad. Absolutely delicious though!
I’ve always been able to handle blood and guts, Even when doing up on accidents on the highway, This happened to me years ago taking a girlfriend home we came up on a bad accident, Van hit the divider and rolled over. Six people in all. Two flew out the window and four inside. No one died but there were injuries. Pulled over to help and people that got there before me were just standing around doing nothing, I remember getting a calming feeling and just took over, asked if any one had emergency flares and instructed them to go down the highway and throw them so the oncoming traffic could slow down and then I asked if anyone had blankets or flashlights, and while people were looking for that, I ran up to the two that were laying in the middle of the highway, the first one, was a young lady and I kneel down beside her head, I noticed that she was breathing, but she was not awake, so I started whispering in her ear that she was going to be OK that there was nothing wrong, and everything was gonna be fine, and I kept repeating myself until she started to whimper. Fortunately, I had learned that when coming up on an injured person the last thing you want to do is move them. Then I said, please don’t move help is on the way you’re gonna be fine, I moved onto the next one by the way she was a bloody mess but she was going to be fine . I was told once by a psychiatrist did this was a form of psychopath than most people that are in the people in the saving life business have i.e. police officers or medics or firefighters, You come to an emergency situation and you’ll get a calming feeling inside and just get to work. And I’ve never seen anyone clean a snapping turtle, but I’ve definitely eaten enough of it to know that it is delicious.

1714750369220.png

got a question for the no guy who made this sign necessary
It's just Mr Peepers.

mr-peepers.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom