Odds to make the playoffs in '24 (1 Viewer)

Not really - All division winners get to the playoffs... they are odds on favorite to win the division since getting Cousins.
Still would be worth a flyer if there's a way to go short on the Falcons. They always seem to find a way....

So basically we are a 1 out of 3 shot basically. That tracks since most believe we will be in the 8-9 win range. Steal a win or two and we are in.

I’ll just say that in my opinion with the free agency moves, draft, and coaching changes, I think we are a better team than we were last year. Just have to see how it plays out.

Considering all the shakeup and turnover, 32% is probably about right for us, hope we shock the world

Surprised so much difference in % probability between Atlanta and defending division champ Bucs.
I figured Tampa would be higher and Atlanta a little lower. They must think Atlanta is gonna improve a lot.

If Cousins is heathy he’s by far the best QB in the division. It has more to do with the Saints and Panthers being bottom feeders and Baker coming off one good year with a new coordinator.

Is he though? I can accept the argument that he's "better than Carr" in that his team has performed marginally better than Carr's team over the last few seasons but I really don't see what others are seeing when they say he's "by far" the best QB in the division. I feel like they're incredibly similar players and I would argue that Cousins has underachieved more based on what he had around him in Minnesota than Carr did with the Raiders. Last year neither team made the playoffs and although Cousins did have to miss a large part of the season, Carr played injured himself.

I'm not in anyway a huge Derek Carr fan or anything but again I'm not seeing this Kirk Cousins blows every other QB in the NFC South away thing like others are.

So basically we are a 1 out of 3 shot basically.

Not too far away from .343

I look at that list though, and I see Atl being slightly high, TB being slightly low, us being about right, but most of all I think Im most floored by the Panthers having a 6% chance of making the playoffs. That is insane. Thats 6% more than reality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom