Funny memes (15 Viewers)

same for me, except it's pork chops - it's her favourite meal ever, and she had never experienced pork chops that weren't mom & dad bbq hockey puck'd to 170°+ - i made her a real one and she wanted to marry me that day

Similar experience with pork chops, my mom would overcook them to the point where they would almost shred.....The first time I went to dinner at my now wife's (32 years as of April 25) parents, they made pork chops.....but they were cutlets in breadcrumbs and juicy ......and delicious.....I was both amazed and overjoyed at the same time.....

Similar experience with pork chops, my mom would overcook them to the point where they would almost shred.....The first time I went to dinner at my now wife's (32 years as of April 25) parents, they made pork chops.....but they were cutlets in breadcrumbs and juicy ......and delicious.....I was both amazed and overjoyed at the same time.....
did you say anything to your Mom about how pork chops are supposed to be?

You're right, I didn't think of that.
Well, I try not to think about that part, just give me my steak while I ignore the icky part.
When we were little living in Kenner, we would go with another family to Picayune Mississippi and we would split the cost of a whole cow and a whole pig, yes freezer in the garage. My brother and I and my friend would go into the hogs slaughter room and watch them slaughter the pigs, I must be a psychopath, because it did not affect me in the least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom