Funny memes (9 Viewers)

My wife and I have been together over 35 years. We've made each other better human beings in many ways over that time.

But no beneficial accomplishment comes close to my getting her from medium-well steak when we first met, to medium-rare and an occasional steak tartar today.
same but the other way around for us

I used to get only well done when we met now I'm medium rare

Last edited:
My wife and I have been together over 35 years. We've made each other better human beings in many ways over that time.

But no beneficial accomplishment comes close to my getting her from medium-well steak when we first met, to medium-rare and an occasional steak tartar today.
When I met my wife, she always ordered her steaks medium well.
17 years into our marriage, she's now ordering medium steaks.
It might take another 17 years for her to get to medium rare...but I'm not giving up lol

2b5042c45e387c78b75f2158daaf82e4827a9506.jpg

same for me, except it's pork chops - it's her favourite meal ever, and she had never experienced pork chops that weren't mom & dad bbq hockey puck'd to 170°+ - i made her a real one and she wanted to marry me that day

For my wife it was shrimp Alfredo with good gulf shrimp not the crap they serve at Olive Garden.

I don't know, why but i like all my meat over done. i can't explain it, but that is just what my brain craves. I can eat a steak medium, i'm not gonna turn down a steak for that reason, but i like my streak, pork chops, burgers, etc well done. They don't HAVE to be, but thats my preference, except a hamburger, i'm not eating it unless its medium well, because anything less than that is just disgusting.. If i am at someones' house and they grill burgers and i bite into it and its still pink inside, i'm gonna hurt their feelings and put it in the microwave for a couple minutes.
I had a friend who ate steak pretty much raw. He said rare was too cooked. He would tell the server to tell the cook to put it on the grill for 30 seconds flip it over for 30 seconds then put it on the plate.. I used to joke and say he should jut bite a chunk out of a cows arse and save time...

1714649889434.png

My first wife would not eat any meat in which there was any hint of red. Usually I followed suit.

25 years later I enjoy a messy bloody steak that a competent veterinarian might be able to revive if he had the right equipment.....

Remember the scene the movie The Matrix where Agent Smith is giving one of the good guys a steak trying to recruit him? That scene made me want to try medium rare steak it looked delicious and didn't disappoint.

My first wife would not eat any meat in which there was any hint of red. Usually I followed suit.

25 years later I enjoy a messy bloody steak that a competent veterinarian might be able to revive if he had the right equipment.....

Remember the scene the movie The Matrix where Agent Smith is giving one of the good guys a steak trying to recruit him? That scene made me want to try medium rare steak it looked delicious and didn't disappoint.
Its not a 'TIL" because i found this out a few years ago, but that isn't blood in the steak. (myoglobin and water).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom