2024 Select-a-Seat opens today - but you have to order by phone (2 Viewers)

If I remember correctly, it was the same way last year; had to complete any add-ons/relocations over the phone. At least based on the info in the 2023 thread.

I haven't gotten my email yet since my account isn't very old (only got these tickets in my own name in 2016) but I'm usually late-3rd day/early-4th day as of the last few years so I assume my window won't be until the 3rd/4th.

Could someone post the link to the inventory site so us late Nancy's can get an idea on what might be available? :) That's one thing I miss about the Ticketmaster site, the link was the same year to year and just had to change the year and you could view everything early. If you'd look a few weeks before the Select-a-Seat windows started, you could see the new seats being added daily that were going to be available. Couldn't add them or anything, but it was nice to have an idea on areas where tickets might be available.

Yeah it’s been that way for at least a year, maybe two. It was so much better when you could do it yourself online. It took me several tries to get moved because by the time it was my turn, whatever I called for was gone.

Could someone post the link to the inventory site so us late Nancy's can get an idea on what might be available? :)
there's no public link, but I'm happy to share a screenshot of a particular section that you want.

Yeah it’s been that way for at least a year, maybe two. It was so much better when you could do it yourself online. It took me several tries to get moved because by the time it was my turn, whatever I called for was gone.
Same. I never needed to add any but just perusing what was available and experimenting with the interface in case I wanted to eventually add something was very nice and ultra convenient. Can only imagine how maddening it was trying to call for a certain seat location only to wait, wait, wait, and wait some more for a ticket rep and then losing them in the process.

Guess they just want people to call that way they can try to talk those people that want to relocate into not only relocating but try to get them to add-on as well by steering them to certain areas where they might have pricier seats but get to sit the whole family together *wink* *wink*.

The more sales they can get that way, the less legwork they have to do calling waitlist members to fill what's left. This way you have those people calling them instead.
there's no public link, but I'm happy to share a screenshot of a particular section that you want.
I mean the URL would usually suffice but I appreciate it. 😊

I'm in 144 but not anticipating much being available other than row 20 and further back like usual. 😂

I mean the URL would usually suffice but I appreciate it. 😊

I'm in 144 but not anticipating much being available other than row 20 and further back like usual. 😂
you're not understanding - the link is only available if you're logged in as a season ticket holder who has permission to view that page. It won't work just as a shared URL.

Here is section 144.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 12.16.03 AM.jpg

you're not understanding - the link is only available if you're logged in as a season ticket holder who has permission to view that page. It won't work just as a shared URL.

Here is section 144.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 12.16.03 AM.jpg
I’m in 318, looking to move up a couple rows in any of the corners. Time slot isn’t till tues morn but still excited for a look.

I went to the saints website and after logging in check the offers tab. There I could see what was available. Initially I decided I would not move. But after speaking with my wife we decided to move my 4 tickets down several rows to wider seats and a better view at a slightly higher cost.

Fwiw, my window to do so was for one hour yesterday. I called 28 hours later and they still let me do what I wanted. There's a LOT of seats available this year.

I went to the saints website and after logging in check the offers tab. There I could see what was available. Initially I decided I would not move. But after speaking with my wife we decided to move my 4 tickets down several rows to wider seats and a better view at a slightly higher cost.

Fwiw, my window to do so was for one hour yesterday. I called 28 hours later and they still let me do what I wanted. There's a LOT of seats available this year.
That’s awesome!
Pretty sure the time slot isn’t for one hour, once it opens at your time it remains open till the end of the add on period. Allows you to move again if more interesting seats are thrown back later on.

That’s awesome!
Pretty sure the time slot isn’t for one hour, once it opens at your time it remains open till the end of the add on period. Allows you to move again if more interesting seats are thrown back later on.
You may be correct. I'm not sure why I thought it was an hour limit. Maybe it was in the past.

My time is tomorrow but I don't have the option to look at inventory. Can you not see the link until your allotted time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom