2024 Select-a-Seat opens today - but you have to order by phone (2 Viewers)

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm... I wonder why the Saints would make it intentionally more difficult to see how many people gave up their season tickets last year?

Anyway my window is at 9am and I plan to call. But it's annoying you can't do it online as in previous years.

EDIT - the email says you have to call, but you can still view empty seats online as usual.

Last edited:
Hmm... I wonder why the Saints would make it intentionally more difficult to see how many people gave up their season tickets last year?

Anyway my window is at 9am and I plan to call. But it's annoying you can't do it online as in previous years.
I agree that is annoying. You would think they would prefer automation. Somebody posted yesterday that the window was opening and I called my rep immediately to see about relocation. They were very accommodating. If anybody is looking for tickets, I would just play dumb and call and not worry about your time slot.

Nevermind, I ordered by phone and was able to upgrade - but when you log on to your seatgeek account you can still view the inventory like always. Definitely more availability than in past years.

EDIT - the email says you have to call, but you can still view empty seats online as usual.
When did you get your email?

Nevermind, I ordered by phone and was able to upgrade - but when you log on to your seatgeek account you can still view the inventory like always. Definitely more availability than in past years.
Where were you trying to upgrade/relocate?

I got my email yesterday - much later notice than in years past. My window was 9am this morning. I upgraded in my section (615) and bought a couple primo seats down low for a family member.

If anybody wants to see the availability in a certain section, I can share a screenshot.

I have a dumb question but is there still a 5-6 year waitlist for season tickets?

Just called and upgraded to 200 level and 2nd row. There's a pair in 1st row on same level on Saints side in the corner
I sat in 200 level in the corner club for years, 2nd row. I lost my seats to the renovation. You will love it. Great view and close to the field. I think they have added a glass barrier down front so you don't fall over....as if that was ever a problem. Second row is probably better than first row due to that.

How are yall seeing available seats on SeatGeek? When I go to SeatGeek, what do I click? I have an account and season tickets, but would love to see what is available.

How are yall seeing available seats on SeatGeek? When I go to SeatGeek, what do I click? I have an account and season tickets, but would love to see what is available.
Unless you received an email to upgrade you won't have access. I just called and they gave me the options that were better for the Level I was looking at

I have a dumb question but is there still a 5-6 year waitlist for season tickets?
Yes, and about 4300 people got priority status in front of them in line because of the loss of seats due to upper level renovations that began in 2021:

If I remember correctly, it was the same way last year; had to complete any add-ons/relocations over the phone. At least based on the info in the 2023 thread.

I haven't gotten my email yet since my account isn't very old (only got these tickets in my own name in 2016) but I'm usually late-3rd day/early-4th day as of the last few years so I assume my window won't be until the 3rd/4th.

Could someone post the link to the inventory site so us late Nancy's can get an idea on what might be available? :) That's one thing I miss about the Ticketmaster site, the link was the same year to year and just had to change the year and you could view everything early. If you'd look a few weeks before the Select-a-Seat windows started, you could see the new seats being added daily that were going to be available. Couldn't add them or anything, but it was nice to have an idea on areas where tickets might be available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom