2024 Rookie QB stats (1 Viewer)

In the day 3 postdraft interview, DA said Rattler and Haener will compete to be the backup behind Carr. Also said that Rattler has potential to develop into a starter.

Since Haener was drafted, DA has mentioned that he loves Haener’s potential and thinks he’s a quality QB. They’re contrasting statements about the two QBs. I think our QB depth is in good hands with both QBs’ potential.
For the record, I feel better about Rattler than Haener. I felt the same way about Haener that I did about the guy we drafted three years ago, who was basically a throwaway pick. I think Rattler would easily beat him out just on potential, but we'll see.

Didn’t everyone say the same thing when we drafted Book?

No. I said he’d be a turd. Check the receipts. Many others here did as well. There are some here that say every drafted player we get is going to be the best ever…. They likely said that about Book.

Didn’t everyone say the same thing when we drafted Book?
The main hype around Book was his record setting career at a prominent football university, a.k.a. his "moxie." Most were on the fence, but there was a lot of hopeful "what if" regarding him. His moxie didn't hold up in the NFL.

The hype on Rattler is value in the fifth round in the draft. The guy at one time was predicted to be a possible first pick in the draft. By that standard alone, I can see the excitement.

I like both Haener and Rattler. I just wish they weren’t in the 6 ft. QB club.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom