Severe Weather 2024 (1 Viewer)

I was about a quarter mile behind. That tornado was playing dirty. It was kicking my arse, cant imagine what Reed was dealing with.
I wanted to see some flying cows. Or sharks.

I wanted to see some flying cows. Or sharks.

Pulled up to a ranch that was hit by a tornado day before yesterday and they were having to shoot horses and cows that were injured but not killed when thrown by the tornado. As horrible as it sounds, it was much easier to deal with the gunshots after seeing cattle burned in a wildfire, still living and having no way to put them down for hours. Weather can be cruel.

tomorrow looks like the kind of day towns could get wiped out in OK maybe into KS. Have a feeling there will be at least one bad ling track tornado. Hopefully it stays rural.

tomorrow looks like the kind of day towns could get wiped out in OK maybe into KS. Have a feeling there will be at least one bad ling track tornado. Hopefully it stays rural.
I don't like when you say things like that because you know what you're talking about. I hope everyone in those areas remain safe. Will you be out there chasing?

Looks like SPC is about to upgrade a large chunk of Oklahoma to a Level 5 High Risk for today. @bclemms, be safe out there.

Looks like SPC is about to upgrade a large chunk of Oklahoma to a Level 5 High Risk for today. @bclemms, be safe out there.

wow it was just a level 4 yesterday - looks like the level 4 moderate is now 2x size and the level 5 took place of original level 4 area.

be safe out there @bclemms and all those in the alerted areas.

damn.

SPC has already issued a PDS Tornado Watch for that area. I hope and pray that this underperforms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom