PLAYOFF GM 4. #1 Oklahoma City Thunder @ #8 New Orleans Pelicans (0-3) at 7:30pm NBA TV. Puttin' off Spring Cleanin' for Another Day! (1 Viewer)

Nah... He's getting carried by talent. Watching the x and o, player development, time out and clutch management/ 0-25 when trailing the fourth/ terrible plays out of the timeout/ Don't run high level offense

It's bad. This 5 out offense is completely busted and fundamentally flawed without coaching up BB IQ and player development being weak.

Hire a Chris Quinn and the floor will instantly go up 7 levels

Yeah, if the game is 100% over after 3 quarters if you aren't winning is the biggest red flag.

I don't want a "player's coach". I want a new young mind who is going to demand a alot from it's stars, and is not afraid to sit underperforming players down.

It seems like Willie just ignored any of Borrego's advice, and stuck to whatever 1990's offense that he is running.

No but the Pels set pathetic screens
That's a whole team problem. Also, they can't dribble drive to save their life. OKC would constantly spam screen, drive, and pass out till they got a shot they liked

I didn't watch the game at all. Just barely watched "highlights" today. BI clearly must be dealing with a bum knee still because it looks like the worst game he's ever played. What a sad way to go out.

Even worse, OKC was a play-in team last year and they made the jump to 57 wins that quick. You cannot tell me that team has 4-0 sweep talent over the Pelicans. Really 6-0 and most of those games weren't even close. Just sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom