National Hockey League '23 - '24 (2 Viewers)

3-3 at the end of regulation between Stars and Avalanche. This game will be decided in OT and quite possibly, by early Wednesday morning.

I really enjoy all these "rangers aren't that good" narratives... they only won the Presidents Trophy and are up 2-0 on the Stanley Cup favorites, who finished second in their division to these same NY Rangers

Who said “Rangers aren’t that good”? Their roster is loaded with talent

In any case, I fear this series is over. I can’t see Carolina winning 4 out of 5 against New Yuck.

Happy for Vinnie Trochek. Got to meet him a couple of times when he was with San Antonio in the AHL coming up through the Panthers system.

Last edited:
Looks like the Sharks have won the Macklin Celebrini sweepstakes.

Blackhawks get the second pick. Curious to see who they select to accompany Bedard.

Last edited:
That was a hard fought win for the Rangers, but 2-0. Love that!

Canes are seriously good. They honestly outplayed the Rangers in just about every aspect of the game including outshooting them by a ton. Igor is the reason the Rangers were able to win last night. The guys will have to a better job of puck handling in Carolina to have a chance to win on the Canes' home ice.

So for sheets and giggles I looked up ticket prices. In Dallas, most expensive $230

Same section in MSG, $2000.
Just curious. Was the $230 in Dallas up in the rafters? That seems a tad low for decent seats.

I paid about that much per seat for a regular season game in Dallas in March. Granted, they were 5 rows off the ice and they involved the ridiculous Ticketba****rd transfer fees.

That was like half way up the section against the ice. I used StubHub if you want to look

Most expensive Section 118 Row S $250
Cheapest is $54

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom