My way too early 2025 NFL Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

…….10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Travis Hunter, CB, Colorado

Spectacular athlete and two-way player for the Buffaloes, but corner is probably his pro home.

11. Seattle Seahawks — J.T. Tuimoloau, Edge, Ohio State

One of several Buckeyes who passed on the 2024 draft to chase a national title.

12. Pittsburgh Steelers — Kelvin Banks, OT, Texas

Another freshman starter to first-round draft pick tackle.

13. New Orleans Saints — Cameron Ward, QB, Miami

Saints finally draft a replacement for Drew Brees…….

…….10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Travis Hunter, CB, Colorado

Spectacular athlete and two-way player for the Buffaloes, but corner is probably his pro home.

11. Seattle Seahawks — J.T. Tuimoloau, Edge, Ohio State

One of several Buckeyes who passed on the 2024 draft to chase a national title.

12. Pittsburgh Steelers — Kelvin Banks, OT, Texas

Another freshman starter to first-round draft pick tackle.

13. New Orleans Saints — Cameron Ward, QB, Miami

Saints finally draft a replacement for Drew Brees…….

I want Shedeur Sanders and I'll take Deion Sanders as the head coach also. We need to bring some excitement back to New Orleans after dealing with Dennis Allen.

I want Shedeur Sanders and I'll take Deion Sanders as the head coach also. We need to bring some excitement back to New Orleans after dealing with Dennis Allen.
I like Sanders the player, but if Rattler fell to the fifth round because of something that he said about a teammate in highschool, how far will Sanders fall for criticizing teammates on social media as a junior in college?

I like Sanders the player, but if Rattler fell to the fifth round because of something that he said about a teammate in highschool, how far will Sanders fall for criticizing teammates on social media as a junior in college?
0 because he is a great college QB, has one of the prettiest deep balls ever, and he sells tickets with his last name. If the Buffs win 6 games this year, Deion Sanders will have officially turned around one of the worst college programs in 2 years is crazy.

Wasn't familiar, had to look it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom