MGM Sphere concert venue opened in Vegas last night (1 Viewer)

How? When listening to one of those two bands you think it's the other? When you look at the guys in one band you think it's the other? Or when you read the word "Phish" you think it's "Widespread Panic"?

Kinda the first one. Like genre

But don't spend too much time trying to understand my brain function when it comes to folksy ethereal rock type music.

You've never really listened to either, have you?

Yes many many years ago. WP at Jazz fest and Phish in Colorado.

I'm talking 15 to 20 years ago maybe more.

And my sister gives me grief as I do this all the time ( she friends with keyboardist from Phish)

So I'm going off terrible memory and more from a genre vs actual music.

Ummm, what format does the NHL use now?

Edit: Still don't know but I did see this and was like, "what? How would that work?"

The draft lottery also has a proposal that would change the rules:
  • The team that wins the 2026 NHL draft lottery would not be able to select first overall for the next 31 years
  • In 2027, each remaining team would have a one-in-31 chance to pick first, and that team would then not be able to pick first overall for the following 30 years

So eventually every team could have the #1. Using the NFL as an example, No matter how good your team is, after 31 years that pick is yours regardless if you just won the SuperBowl? Is that how it would work?

Ummm, what format does the NHL use now?

Edit: Still don't know but I did see this and was like, "what? How would that work?"

So eventually every team could have the #1. Using the NFL as an example, No matter how good your team is, after 31 years that pick is yours regardless if you just won the SuperBowl? Is that how it would work?
It’s funny nhl thinking they’ll be around another 31 years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom