CBS Sports Grades/Ranks the NFC South (1 Viewer)

That was one of my favorite parts of the draft!

The reach by ATL for a QB that never finishes a season due to injuries, and is old.

All they did was waste a draft pick, piss off their fan base, and strain the relationship with the QB they just signed $180M too ($100 guaranteed).

Classic ATL!

The reach by ATL for a QB that never finishes a season due to injuries, and is old.

All they did was waste a draft pick, piss off their fan base, and strain the relationship with the QB they just signed $180M too ($100 guaranteed).

Classic ATL!
LOL at saying some one in there early 20's old! Are you a teenager?

Classic ATL!
It’s not about Penix, but the timing.
If you gonna draft Penix, fine. Go for it. But don’t sign a $100 million QB.
It’s like buying a new car a month after getting a used one, but you’re not gonna drive the new one till the used car breaks down.

It’s like buying a new car a month after getting a used one, but you’re not gonna drive the new one till the used car breaks down.
Exactly. It's an epic fail.

I laughed so hard, I think I wet myself.

I’d say it’s more like first you overpaid for a nice, fully loaded Camry then you bought a box with a silhouette of a car. Is it a Lamborghini? Is a base model Camry? Is Saturn with bad breaks? Don’t know and you can’t open the box for two years!

I believe that Cousins not keeping his trap shut about the tampering issue put the Falcons front office in the position to reach for a QB at 8...because they'll probably have picks taken away in next year's draft.

The Falcons can't seem to get out of their own way and I'm all for it 😁

LOL at saying some one in there early 20's old! Are you a teenager?
He's 24. If Cousins plays out his contract, he won't touch the field in any meaningful fashion until he's 28/29. That's pretty old for QB trying to making a first start.

Even if he does work out for Atlanta, that's 6-7 years of good football. And that's assuming their weapons (Bijan, Pitts, etc.) are still there by then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom