Underhill: Kool-Aid McKinstry is polished and ready to play RIGHT NOW (2 Viewers)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score

This is a really good article though I can’t post any snippets due to site rules, but he really goes into depth about what makes him a great prospect, how technically sound he is, and how he is a rookie that should immediately contribute. In fact, in Underhill's admittedly amateur opinion, McKinstry is a player that should START even if everyone returns.

I must say, I am really excited about this draft and UDFA period. We really added some studs to this team last week.

Last edited:
My only concern with him is at Bama, he was extremely handsy and pulled on WRs a lot. Will not get away with that in the NFL. I guess many CBs have to make that adjustment from college though.

They are still quietly shipping Lattimore hoping for a team to get desperate at give up more than they would if not.

They are still quietly shipping Lattimore hoping for a team to get desperate at give up more than they would if not.
With our injuries it would be wise to keep him this def need good corners at all time and would rather Kool Aid win the spot beating out Lattimore, Adebo and Taylor rather then just giving it to him. They should let Kool Aid performance make Latt expendable not his potential cuz if he bust and Adebo or Taylor get hurt we going 7-10

I don't know about that. He seems to face guard a lot. You can get away with that in college. In the NFL, savvy WRs will just stop and let him run into triggering a flag.

My only concern with him is at Bama, he was extremely handsy and pulled on WRs a lot. Will not get away with that in the NFL. I guess many CBs have to make that adjustment from college though.
Definitely will not get away with that since he's a Saint lol.

I was not too excited about the pick at first, even tho I like the player and knew the value was great at 41. Just felt we didn't need a corner, after thinking it thru tho, with Adebo in a contract year and Latt up in the air I 💯 love the pick.

This pick and the Rattler pick were forward thinking imo and I'm down for that.

Definitely will not get away with that since he's a Saint lol.

I was not too excited about the pick at first, even tho I like the player and knew the value was great at 41. Just felt we didn't need a corner, after thinking it thru tho, with Adebo in a contract year and Latt up in the air I 💯 love the pick.

This pick and the Rattler pick were forward thinking imo and I'm down for that.

Grabbing the best player on the board is never a bad idea. It always works itself out.

Indeed, the NFL is making defense very difficult to play nowadays. And don’t get me started on this year’s main rules changes!

The tea leaves point to Latt being traded if the right deal is presented. The backup QB competition and the competition at CB will be must-see action during camp and preseason.

With our injuries it would be wise to keep him this def need good corners at all time and would rather Kool Aid win the spot beating out Lattimore, Adebo and Taylor rather then just giving it to him. They should let Kool Aid performance make Latt expendable not his potential cuz if he bust and Adebo or Taylor get hurt we going 7-10
ya why trade him on a low now. hope he stays healthy and puts up a great season then move him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom