Ukraine (13 Viewers)

A friend of mine did an interview with Trans Carpathian Hungarians.

I got a minor giggle over the publisher's name, "Hungarian Conservative" I view "Hungarian" as being a word which is a direct synonym for "Conservative" every day of the week.

They might as well have called themselves HungarianHungarian,,, or call PizzaPizza if they were hungry.

Meet Victoria Shi, she's just a few hours old and already has some people complaining that she's black. Some of those critical eyes are on the question of why did they choose a black woman to speak for them.

I don't know why, she looks like a fine robot for the job to me. Why didn't they choose to use a human being is what I would ask.

I also wonder how much she cost.

And while on subject of US Weapons "ability"

Here is a Bradley engaging an MT LB- unfortunately AFTER dropping off infantry, but you get the picture.

Yeah, the picture is that those folks are going to be hoofing it back to Russia on their own two at best!

Assuming that Angy Kendra doesn't get hold of them first, and "flies them home".

Meet Victoria Shi, she's just a few hours old and already has some people complaining that she's black. Some of those critical eyes are on the question of why did they choose a black woman to speak for them.

I don't know why, she looks like a fine robot for the job to me. Why didn't they choose to use a human being is what I would ask.

I also wonder how much she cost.

Holy cow that is unreal.

Finally, I found someone today who wasn't engulfed by negative waves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom