Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (2 Viewers)

I have a feeling they are going to do a spin on the Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe thing but with the Fox Marvel stuff. I think we are going to see a lot of cameos from Fox Marvel movies with the TVA trying to stop him as he does it for whatever reason.

Just speculation based on everything we know about it so far (mostly all the cameos)

I have a feeling they are going to do a spin on the Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe thing but with the Fox Marvel stuff. I think we are going to see a lot of cameos from Fox Marvel movies with the TVA trying to stop him as he does it for whatever reason.

Just speculation based on everything we know about it so far (mostly all the cameos)
It's going to be the movie people though Multiverse of Madness was going to be.

Ooohhhh
That’d be fun

Haven't they already said that though? And moved some stuff as a result?

Iger is not totally wrong...

Sure, you want the CEO to be succinct and to cite the problem that they want to correct
HOWEVER
As a cultural history, it’s important to add Covid context - it wasn’t a ‘just because’ decision to over produce- there was an arms race

It’s like a NO mayor at a presser in 07 saying ‘yeah, we sure got too many white trailers sittin around’

Haven't they already said that though? And moved some stuff as a result?
It's been a discussed topic for a while now, and I think Iger is basically confirming it's an issue that Disney is keenly aware of and is part of their calculus for future plans.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's fake, right? I hope so because the CGI is b-b-bad. I was super excited at first but then i was like...hmm...i'm pretty sure they cut and pasted all the actors together. But it would be awesome if they were going after Sentry!

wait I thought that Captain America was the dude that played Falcon (Sam Wilson).

That's fake, right? I hope so because the CGI is b-b-bad. I was super excited at first but then i was like...hmm...i'm pretty sure they cut and pasted all the actors together. But it would be awesome if they were going after Sentry!
That is beyond fake lol, besides the copy/pasting of different characters/scenes using turrrrible computer skills, since when does Marvel say 'Next Summer' in a trailer? LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom