Saints @ Colts Gameday Thread (2 Viewers)

Id have more optimism if we closed out the game a few drives ago. I don’t like that we have to nail bite even in the games that we‘re up by 2 scores late. I’ll take the win but make it easier on everyone and get the confident boost that comes with it. Nail biting slows that confidence growth in all four phases. O, D, ST and coaching. Freaking learn to dominate and catch the freaking ball and close out the game. (Offense and CBS /safeties). With that said, good game. We showed great moxie when adversity hit early. They could’ve said, “here we go again” and went into a shell. Hopefully we get better at winning winnable games.

I wish some desperate team would notice Winston too and give us a decent draft pick for him.
I think the league knows about him. I think it could be a couple ,more injuries and he’ll get a call. But i agree, he’s showing the league he’s a great teammate.

Why do you want to get rid of your back up, who knows this offense?
Just saying if an offer comes in that they can’t refuse. But yea we don’t have the luxury of depth, technically. I don’t count Taysom as depth, because he’s more valuable in his current position. Seriously, Deebo Samuals versatility last year showed how great that wild card position is. (But if some desperate team gave us a 2nd. You’d have to consider it).

Just saying if an offer comes in that they can’t refuse. But yea we don’t have the luxury of depth, technically. I don’t count Taysom as depth, because he’s more valuable in his current position. Seriously, Deebo Samuals versatility last year showed how great that wild card position is. (But if some desperate team gave us a 2nd. You’d have to consider it).
No. I keep my backup QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom