Reopen the Kent State file and charge the appropriate guardsmen with murder... (1 Viewer)

He actually cited Louis Farrakhan
Louis Farrakhan is a bigot, Guido and yet I get annoyed when the MSM outlets cozy on up to him like his opinions mean anything and some people take his words seriously. He once called Judaism "a gutter religion". Time magazine once had a cover of him on their front declaring him and his organization, " A Nation of Hate" back in the early-to-mid 1990's.

Yeah, I cited him and I will happily do it again because he's an antisemitic, racist butt crevasse who gets way too much media attention then he deserves, plus he has this irrational, yet understandable fascination with L. Ron Hubbard's teachings and Scientology.

Last edited:
I didn't bump it to be political (though it is relevant). I bumped it because tomorrow is the 54th anniversary.

Amazing how society has grown so much in 54 years.
I know but I've been thinking an awful lot about Kent State ... and I didn't even know when the anniversary is.

But to be clear, campus protests are primarily asking/trying to force their university to divest funds tied up in Israeli aggression/ occupation (genocide is one of the words they would use)

And this is far from a binary (though it’s mostly covered as a binary) but there are plenty of Jewish students, and even Israeli who support the call for divestment
That still doesn't explain why many Jewish students are being attacked or forced to leave campus because they've been threatened or made to feel unwelcome at Harvard, Yale, Columbia, USC, UCLA. Why the attacks? Why the supposed slurs or insults?

Why are anti-Jewish attacks, vandalizing, assaults, incidents up at least hundreds of percentage since October 7th or opposed to 2-3 years ago?

Louis Farrakhan is a bigot, Guido and yet I get annoyed when the MSM outlets cozy on up to him like his opinions mean anything and some people take his words seriously. He once called Judaism "a gutter religion". Time magazine once had a cover of him on their front declaring him and his organization, " A Nation of Hate" back in the early-to-mid 1990's.

Yeah, I cited him and I will happily do it again because he's an antisemitic, racist butt crevasse who gets way too much media attention then he deserves, plus he has this irrational, yet understandable fascination with L. Ron Hubbard's teachings and Scientology.
Yes he’s a bigot - but citing just feels like a weak guilt by association
if he’s being used as an agitprop, you’re citing him just gives credence to ‘msm’ using him
You hit their bait

That still doesn't explain why many Jewish students are being attacked or forced to leave campus because they've been threatened or made to feel unwelcome at Harvard, Yale, Columbia, USC, UCLA. Why the attacks? Why the supposed slurs or insults?

Why are anti-Jewish attacks, vandalizing, assaults, incidents up at least hundreds of percentage since October 7th or opposed to 2-3 years ago?
And you’re sure it’s the pro-Palestinian protesters doing that even though there are plenty of examples of pro- Palestinian protesters trying to quell violence?

I don't think any of the anti-Vietnam War protesters either at Kent State, or Berkeley, Columbia, Yale and Harvard during the late 60's and early 70's were accused of yelling, screaming or making antisemitic slurs, using antisemitic tropes, bullying or attacking Jewish students, or making them feel unwelcome on-campus, either. There's some very bad apples among some of these pro-Palestinian protesters, in fact one of their leaders at Columbia said "all Zionists should be shot and don't deserve to live". Of course, he " apologized" later on only after the MSM outlets gave him hell for how much of an intolerant bigot he came across as. I'm sure many of them are protesting Israeli government's actions and thats fair game, some of them are just closested anti-Semitic bigots who cloak and dagger their hate very well, adapt it to whatever tune or setting their surroundings demand and get taken in as legitimate "voices". You'd be surprised how clever, astute and savvy antisemitic demagogues can cloak and hide their hatred and still be accepted in some respectable circles.

Isn't that right, Louis Farrakhan and Nation of Islam and should I bring more of that dirty laundry up to prove my point even further?

And to be blunt: there are no US soldiers, military personnel or special forces of any kind fighting in southern Isreal or Gaza right now or since October 7th, unlike May 1970 when around 250,000 U.S. troops were still stationed in Southeast Asia. Sure, the U.S. is giving money and weapons to a close ally, but we're not fighting the actual war for them unlike how we did for ARVN South Vietnamese troops for close to a decade.
I'm in the choir, boy.

Yes he’s a bigot - but citing just feels like a weak guilt by association
if he’s being used as an agitprop, you’re citing him just gives credence to ‘msm’ using him
You hit their bait
I just forking hate how they give him some legitimacy and pretend what he's said in the past doesn't matter and that he has some relevance. Cozying on up to him and not challenging his BS like they do with Trump.

You don't see them doing that with David Duke, Guido. I hate how they sometimes give Farrakhan a pass and try to bullshirt me into thinking he's "misunderstood" or not the monster he's been portrayed to be.

My criticism stays where it is and I will never apologize for my feelings or sentiments towards that butt crevasse maternal fornicator.

But to be clear, campus protests are primarily asking/trying to force their university to divest funds tied up in Israeli aggression/ occupation (genocide is one of the words they would use)

And this is far from a binary (though it’s mostly covered as a binary) but there are plenty of Jewish students, and even Israeli who support the call for divestment
To be clear, what the hell would that prove? Do they even know how "their" university funds are invested?

And you’re sure it’s the pro-Palestinian protesters doing that even though there are plenty of examples of pro- Palestinian protesters trying to quell violence?
There are both sides, sure. But why universities where I am far from convinced the protestors are even matriculate students? Maybe I'm stupid but why not DC?

And what about the students ... real students ... that are actually desirous of education instead of indoctrination? I am forking fed up. But I know, you are completely right and I am completely wrong, devoid of any rational ability to have a conversation and understand what the hell it is everyone is blathering about and how it's not just "fashion" like The Big Chill was worried about. I especially loved the protestor who claimed they were going to starve to death unless Columbia honored students' meal plans. Please, please, tell me how I am too white and stupid to understand the POV of someone who isn't white and stupid.

I think their are some of them, a vocal minority that have a hard time differentiating between anti-Isreali actions and attacking Jews in general. Plus, antisemites are clever, cynical bastages. They hide and lurk around until the right time comes around until Isreal/Gaza starts flaring up again and they tune and adapt their messages to whatever surroundings are in front of them and they latch on for ulterior motives. Take Matthew Hale, for example.

Plus, their are some on the left that dont think they have an antisemitic problem. Its easier to call out and criticize a bunch of Proud Boys carrying Tiki torches at Charlottesville screaming "The Jews will not replace us" in 2017 then believe some left-wing hotheads aren't capable of being racist or antisemitic sometimes. This isn't just my opinion, either, Guido, this is what a liberal Jewish Democrat from Miami, Jared Moskowitz, said almost verbatim about a week ago.

We could make this a thread about the music of the era before it gets too political because of current events.

Lasted, what, 3 hours? Not bad.

Making things political never, ever, never, never, never, never, ever never solves a single issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom