My Final Saints Mock Draft is Out (Trades included). Full-Seven Rounds (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
For my latest read and final mock, the Saints address the o-line crisis and move up to the third and fourth round to add more talent. Enjoy!!

I like it! I like that Fautanu can give us quality play at any of LT, RT, or LG (where I think/hope he'd end up in his rookie year), allowing us to mix-and-match our starting OL in our new offense until we find a combination that gels. Legette also seems to fill a hole in our roster and would be good value.

Nice mock. I like the LT, Legette, Guerendo and Lee. I've mocked Legette, Guerendo and Lee numerous times when I do the mock simulators. I like that Lee can play inside and outside on the D-line. Guerendo was a RB at Wisconsin before transferring and they know RBs. Dude has home run speed and that will be effective in the new offense. I don't like people realize how thin we are at RB. It's an aging AK, Miller and an ineffective Williams. Legette is one of my favorite WRs in the draft. People question his one season, but there are legit reasons why it took him that long to break out and when given the opportunity he ran with it.

Nice mock. Just not a fan of Legette and Guerendo. Guerendo doesn't have the speed you need unless your bringing him in to compete against Jamal Williams and with Legette isn't better than what we have I would rather Keon Coleman TBH or draft a Guard/DT there.

Nice mock. Just not a fan of Legette and Guerendo. Guerendo doesn't have the speed you need unless your bringing him in to compete against Jamal Williams and with Legette isn't better than what we have I would rather Keon Coleman TBH or draft a Guard/DT there.

Just curious, what do you think Guerendo's speed is?

Guerendo runs a 4.33 and is one of the most athletic backs in the draft. What are you saying?

Y’all can disagree with me all you want, however, notice how all mocks link “needs” more than fits or desires? You guys really think teams base their boards off needs as much as you all predict?

I never even got past pick 14. All nonsensical to me. Learn the prospects and decide who you would like to watch play ball. Stop with the “I’d take blah blah blah in the fifth cuz we need a TE”!!! Just nonsense to me.

Y’all can disagree with me all you want, however, notice how all mocks link “needs” more than fits or desires? You guys really think teams base their boards off needs as much as you all predict?

I never even got past pick 14. All nonsensical to me. Learn the prospects and decide who you would like to watch play ball. Stop with the “I’d take blah blah blah in the fifth cuz we need a TE”!!! Just nonsense to me.
We’re giving feedback and discussing DerrickBs mock. All you’re doing here is throwing a hissy fit and looking like a :theclown:

You can disagree how people spend their time doing mocks all YOU want to but acting like your way is the end all be all is ridiculous to me.

Gimme Luke McCaffrey and Dylan Laube and I’m
good

Thanks for reading.

That's the hole point of drafting IG.
The potentially take Williams spot. He's better coming out of the backfield than him. Also good in goal line situations.

Chill bro

For my latest read and final mock, the Saints address the o-line crisis and move up to the third and fourth round to add more talent. Enjoy!!

Doubtful on Fautanu as I’ve said now in other threads because of medicals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom