Votes: 684 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
Thomas Pressley (the author of the bill and my state senator) is beholden to his campaign contributors who have forced him to push this bill. My friend is the president of the Lark brand of THC and CBD products. He grew up in Louisiana but moved to California where he was a musical professional after high school. He became a self-taught organic chemist and created the Lark Brand, which is distributed in twenty some odd states. When we decriminalized all this stuff he moved his family back to Louisiana so his children can be near their grandmother. He has been fighting against bad legislation constantly since he returned. This was the straw that broke him. Dozens of good paying jobs (just in his company) will now be leaving the state, and he's gonna sell his properties here and move to NW Arkansas. He can still distribute to AR and MO from there and the governments are less interested in destroying small businesses.

Thomas Pressley (the author of the bill and my state senator) is beholden to his campaign contributors who have forced him to push this bill. My friend is the president of the Lark brand of THC and CBD products. He grew up in Louisiana but moved to California where he was a musical professional after high school. He became a self-taught organic chemist and created the Lark Brand, which is distributed in twenty some odd states. When we decriminalized all this stuff he moved his family back to Louisiana so his children can be near their grandmother. He has been fighting against bad legislation constantly since he returned. This was the straw that broke him. Dozens of good paying jobs (just in his company) will now be leaving the state, and he's gonna sell his properties here and move to NW Arkansas. He can still distribute to AR and MO from there and the governments are less interested in destroying small businesses.
Yeah, the state political bigwigs just don't give a sheet. Ugh. They'll never learn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom