Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (1 Viewer)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 81 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.4%

• Total voters
There is just too much witness testimony out there for there to not be something going on. If we have the technology to create craft like the one Fravor encountered, then we should be ruling the world. The craft he encountered went from a standstill, just above the water, to just past the Karmen Line in seconds, then back to atmosphere. It not only maneuvered radically, it parked itself on his CAP point. That's a classified position used by the aircraft and their controller. Conicidence? In the vast area they were operating in? I highly doubt it.

Here is my theory....yes we have been visited in the past, yes we recovered wreckage and bodies. There have been very few visitations in the past 50 years, we are not a vacation spot. The sightings have been experimental craft reverse engineered to a degree by us. Some of the craft sighted are actually unmanned, some are piloted by human test pilots.

I think the information regarding all this is very compartmentalized between govt agencies and private corporations. It's easier to keep a huge secret when you have people guarding it. Clinton was caught with his intern because there was no person there whispering in her ear that she would be dead by morning if she said anything about it. They don't even need to threaten their life. Look at the stigma given this topic. You think a physicist would come out with the truth if his reputation was destroyed? Look at what happened to Bob Lazar. I've always been skeptical that we learn all the truths that have to do with these cover ups because it would mean prison sentences for a lot of highly placed people.
I get all that, but still feels a bit too conspiracy theory-ish for me. I just don't buy that that many people would manage to keep it all under wraps for several decades. But that's just my take.

Last edited:
cosmo-thinking.gif
He said pilots not passengers.

So how are y’all liking this weeks distraction from our governments day to day manure?

I get all that, but still feels a bit too conspiracy theory-ish for me. I just don't buy that that many people would manage to keep it all under wraps for several decades. But that's just my take.

The biggest counterpoint to this line of thinking is that they didn't keep it under wraps at all. The psyop of making it a fringe, and laughable topic is the defense they used.

The biggest counterpoint to this line of thinking is that they didn't keep it under wraps at all. The psyop of making it a fringe, and laughable topic is the defense they used.
You might be right, but I don't think so.

So how are y’all liking this weeks distraction from our governments day to day manure?
I see this line of thinking a lot but a distraction from what? Only NewsNation out of every media channel on T.V covered the hearings live, every other news channel was ranting on about Hunter Biden's or Trumps legal troubles. If this was a distraction, wouldn't all media have covered this hearing and not the day to day culture war stuff thats plastered all over the news 24/7? Most of your mainstream media has lagged so far behind about this topic and when they do engage in the topic the coverage is mostly wrong and woefully inaccurate and lazy. One show called "3 whistleblowers testify before congress on UFO's" Which was wrong, there is 1 whistleblower and 2 former pilots with 1st hand encounters of UFO's whilst on training exercises.

I just think if this was a grand distraction, the establishment media would have been way more engaged in it, to distract people from the "real" stuff they're distracting everyone from. If it was a grand distraction, you would have saw a lot more politicians in that room, many skipped this hearing and when is the last time you saw AOC and Matt Gaetz on the same committee? The extreme Bi-Partisan nature of this issue is major news in itself considering how congress is these days.

I think what we're going to see next is some kind of Church Committee-style Congressional investigation being formed.

I have no doubt aliens are real. I have no doubt they have visited earth. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some are living among us. I just don't think our Gov't is smart enough to hide tons of evidence and suppress the numerous witnessess for this long. and it's not like they only visit the USA... if gov't's have proof, some third world country like North Korea wouldn't suppress that info , they world be trying to use the tech

I'm gonna need to see non government physicists working on this to trust anything. Until proven otherwise, it's a psyop.

The man investigating this was John Mack. On the day he was killed, four other John Macks were killed....probably a coincidence.....

Looks like a new commission is attempting to be formed for UAP only in congress.

Screenshot_20230728-114517_X.jpg

Hopefully they do let them set up this committee. Tim Burchette with subpoena power on this topic would be pretty incredible.

We are going to get hearings on a regular basis now IMO, in the house and Senate.

There will be a few questions in presidential debates about UFOs. 2024 is going to be wild.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom