do you back into parking spaces? (1 Viewer)

do you back into parking spaces or not?

• of course i do, i am very smart

• ain't nobody got time for that

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only back in in parking garages or events where I know there's going to be a queue leaving. People are much nicer letting you get in line if you're able to pull directly in front of them.

While we're here though, if you're backing into a spot at Costco or Sam's Club, you're a complete idiot. No apologies. I see these people back into these mammoth parking spots at Costco, then when they come out they're struggling to load all of their stuff into the car/truck because they've backed into the spot. SMH...idiots.

I never back in, but I do this a lot if the space in front of me to pull all the way through.

This is me. I don't see the point in backing in. I can pull in nose first just fine and I have no issue backing out. Other than in a lot where everyone is leaving a game at the same time, I don't see the point in backing in.

I don't care if others want to do it, but don't hold up everyone behind you to do it. If it's crowded nose in and then pull out and back in when it is clear.

I fanatically put my car in the center of a spot so I will adjust when pulling in but I never adjust while making others wait. IMO, it's just rude.

even with rearview camera I rarely back in a spot

i worked at a place that made backing in parking spaces mandatory. sounds fine and all, but you had to get there 10 minutes early, becuase when everyone has the same starting time and 99% of the people take 5 tries to back in, it was a cluster F.... luckily i only worked there a few months..

I love the big brains at the grocery store who back in and then take up a parking spot for their cart and use the car behind them as a table while they load their groceries into their vehicle.

i worked at a place that made backing in parking spaces mandatory. sounds fine and all, but you had to get there 10 minutes early, becuase when everyone has the same starting time and 99% of the people take 5 tries to back in, it was a cluster F.... luckily i only worked there a few months..
why would that mandatory?

Not sure if they still do it but, when I was in the Navy, it was forbidden to back into parking spots. Guess they didn’t want you to make a fast getaway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom